1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's wrong with these people

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Sep 16, 2018.

1. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

We have a 20 year old neighbor girl that dog sits for us. She calls everybody, "dude." Male female, doesn't matter.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Uh-oh Pneumatico's head just exploded

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

You guys still don't get the point so I'm done. So I don't care if it's waffle house or a morton's steakhouse IMHO a tiny bit of proper ALONG with friendly is what I'm refering to.

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

You need to travel more:D

5. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Huh? No matter how much I travel, it isn’t going to change how people talk in southeast Michigan.

motoracer1100 and Sabre699 like this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He’s also completely ignoring the fact that there’s GUYS from all over the country are saying the exact same thing.
    You don’t know us. The use of this word to address a group cannot be allowed.

I'm with Stupid and pscook like this.
  7. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

I waited tables for years at a diner that was located in a yuppie suburb. I was more casual with customers than you could imagine. Some people clearly didn’t take to it and that’s fine. I’ll give you what you ask for and leave a tip, ok thanks. Now if they responded well I would pull a chair up and sit down. Bullshit a little, tell a joke, maybe even eat some of their fries because people enjoyed the experience of having a friendly energetic server. More on the topic though I would regularly get tables of old women in and I’d make it a point to call them girls. Inevitably one would say “girls!” To which I would follow up with some lame “you all can’t be over 22” line. I think anyone who gets hurt hurt over this needs to loosen up.

Gino230 and Funkm05 like this.
  8. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

You're from California, what do you know about service? :crackup:

Annoying when servers say "is it fine if.....?"

"Is it fine if I cash you out? Like my shift is over soooo...."

stangmx13 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good lord you are old. Guys when talking to a group has absolutely no connotation of sex. It's a yankee version of y'all. :crackup:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is totally acceptable and proper. Sorry old man :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I thought that was supposed to be Youse guyz, or is that a NYC/Jersey Shore specific dialect?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think that is Philly specific but not positive. I might be thinking of Pittsburgh and Yinz.

14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Yinz is Pittsburgh, youse is those heathens up in NY/NJ :D

15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I think everyone here understands you point quite well. You are simply applying your question to the wrong audience for your desired result. Very few, if any here, will agree or disagree with you because we aren't easily offended nor a re looking to be offended.

What I am disappointed in though, is no one here indicated that the proper response to the server is the following:

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

What an odd, odd thing to be upset about.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Sabre699 and PMooney Jr. like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Whassup my bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

This is what its come down to? My goodness. Reminds me of Louie CK. White folk problems: making shit up to feel like you have problems also :crackup:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We so want to be able to say,"It's a white thing, you wouldn't understand." Then again, why would you want to understand. :D

PMooney Jr. and Steeltoe like this.
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:clap::crackup::D