1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's half a million (jobs) between friends?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Aug 22, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

WTFE.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Job growth weaker than reported.

Beats the alternative.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

this is true, but jobs have been growing for over 5 years or more, so RMB can't be tooting that horn that he's the saviour.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Creative accounting...always good for someone in government. Either your unemployment rate isn't as bad as predicted or your employment numbers weren't as high as you told everyone.

I think it's pretty clear to anyone that pays attention that you can't believe a single god damn thing that comes out of the place.

Rebel635, TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just part of the plan so we have a recession and Bernie can implement the USSA that he has dreamed of since he was mayor.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

That old man and the idiotic 30% that believe him, would not last long.

Here's then thing that I ask to more liberal minded friends. Do you really believe in ANY of the policies that ANY of the Democrats running for POTUS are promoting and if so , which ones ? You won't be surprised to find that hardly any like them. I follow up with, if you don't believe in them, why would you consider voting for them? Do you think the country is going to be a better place with one of them in charge just because you don't like Trump? Again, you won't be surprised.

ducnut likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? They believe the media fairytales about Trump being racist and Russian collusion with Trump. Yet refuse to look at the solid evidence that Russia colluded with Hillary.
    These are stupid people. Mindless sheep. They will believe whatever the media and hollywood tell them to believe. They are incapable of cognitive thought.

ducnut likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

They are equally all dumb and self-serving on both sides. No one cares about the future of the country, just only how it helps them this minute

Sent from my smatrfone

ryoung57 and SnacktimeKC like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep. Divide an conquer as long as they are able to get theirs at the expense of the greater tax paying citizenship.
    I pay more in taxes overall then what I keep, so what’s the point.

BigBird likes this.
  11. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

OH HE IS

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m sad that I can only like this once. Virtually every discussion in this stupid forum gets dumbed down to this very point. Nobody wants to consider where the path leads.

ineedanap likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Give me one example.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There are thousands of times more examples of the handicapped one's racism.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Wrong challenge. They’ll throw out old business moves, which Trump likely wasn’t directly involved with.

Give one POLICY example since he’s been in office that has negatively impacted a race because of race. You know ... actual racist policies/actions as President.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    Fonda Dix likes this.
  16. Spang308

I'm throwing them a bone and allowing anything Trump has said or done that is directly racist.
    They still can't answer because not only is he not Putin's puppet, he also not racist.

17. Spang308

Tell you what Libtards, while your Googling "How is Trump racist", how about defending VA governor Ralph Northam.
    This should be good...

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

There are some legit examples that they can point to. I don’t necessarily believe they were “racist” moves so much as business decisions that had a racial steer to them. In the end, I think he has been in the spotlight far too long with no real damning anything race-related for it to be legit. Quite honestly, he’s been recognized by black community “leaders” for his work more times than they can give examples of even racist-tinged business moves for it to be factual.

Either way, I don’t know him as a person to even be able to try and say. That’s why I go back to policy and actual actions.

aaronson likes this.
  19. Spang308

Correct. Guy has been in the public spotlight since the early 80s. Been all over TV, interviewed on the Today show, 60 minutes, etc. He was never called a racist until internal polling told Hillary she was going to lose. Then all of a sudden he's in bed with Putin and racist. The self important elites loved Trump until he won the Republican nomination. Fucking hypocrites.
    If you actually believe this shit and not just OMB, I feel sorry for you mental midgets. You are free to not like him. You are not free to lie about him. At least not without being called out on it.

brex and ryoung57 like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gee, why am I not surprised at your response :crackup:

The amount of stuff you believe from the media is hilarious for as much as you profess to research and know for sure :D