1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if Yamaha re-signed Spies fo 13-14

Discussion in 'General' started by fullmetalF4i, May 20, 2015.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Yep Barry was the best entertainer, where as Kenny was the better rider. Respect to Sheene for helping making the sport proffessional though

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Now you see, this is why I like Dave K. No beating around the Gee Dee bush, no sugar coating shit. Straight to the point, no effing around. :cool:

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I wonder what would have happened had Kurt Cobain taken up playing bass for Motley Crue instead of starting that stupid band and effing it up for all the people who could ACTUALLY play an instrument. Jesus, you halfway learn how to play guitar, buy your clothes from Goodwill, and shoot yourself in the head and can change a whole music scene.

Eff.....Em.....Elllllllll.......

Too soon?

lol.

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What if Michael Jackson didn't make Thriller would Mongo have been able to eat pie and drink Yuengling? If grasshoppers had machine guns birds wouldn't mess with them :D

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

"Balls!" said the Queen. "If I had them I'd be King!"

6. :crackup:

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Then Colin Edwards would have had his first/last/only GP win. Still ruffles my jimmies to this day.

[​IMG]