1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHAT FITS V7 OR V8? Labelle 900? Erion 900?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by boccarp, Feb 12, 2019.

1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Best thing to do i show up with what you want to bring and let is know and someone will be at track to let you know what class to run in.
    Of course you can sign up for any Vintage classs and just race it.
    Then excuse yourself from results after race.
    See uts a win win deal cause we get to see bike in action and at track and meet you in person.
    I will bring my resume with me. Lol
    But honestly we need more people to bring out older cooler bikes so that we can generate more interest in vintage racing.
    Im going to drag my 86 VFR 750 out and restore it to racing duty for next yr.
    You have some real awesome bikes in your stable for us that love the older bikes.
    If you dont want them on track then set up a display at races.
    That alone is worth my long drive to check them out.

Steven

2. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

The best thing to do would be to read the rulebook...unless of course the real purpose of this thread was to have everyone go "ooh" and "ahh" and "drool" over your wonderful collection of bikes...in that case, success! :bow::Poke::beer::D

ToofPic and VFR#52 like this.
  3. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

I’ll be at Mid-O Pete, if you need any help

4. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

If you bring any of em to Barber and run em in V7 I definitely won’t protest no matter what’s on them- I just want to see them!

5. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice...Going to Mid-Ohio. Just going to bring a trailer load of bikes and see if they fit anywhere. Hopefully I can run them. I don't really care about results just would like to exercise some of the older stuff I have. It will be cool to pull them off the self and give the a work out.
    I'm pretty sure I have something that works in V8. I think I need a V9 class ...hehehe

ToofPic, Wheel Bearing and VFR#52 like this.
  6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I believe you will have your hands full...

:D

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

See ya there!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got anything in race trim that is 89 or older?

9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I call first dibs on choice of a bike to race that you aren’t racing :beer:

ToofPic and VFR#52 like this.
  10. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

i have a 2001 929 i thought i read you had a team erion bike 954 with spare motors are you selling the spares thanks