1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this instagram post from B. Spies mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mille R, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Sizzle reels--also known in some circles as demo reels, show reels, media highlight reels, public relations videos, video pitches, electronic press kit videos, promo videos, or teasers--are 3- to 5-minute videos that combine visuals, audio and messaging to create a fast-paced, stylized overview of a product, service, initiative or brand. These short videos can become a crucial part of any business's B2B or B2C communications process and help convey key messages to consumers, clients and other target audiences. Sizzle reels are often used for sales and marketing presentations, pitches and website videos.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I get that it could be one of those. Except, what is he trying to sell? I find it more likely someone got a drone and wanted to play :D

3. Chip

Chip Registered

He's trying to sell Ben Spies....

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

You got it :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's easy, tree fitty :D

panthercity likes this.
  6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

ben-spies-ducati-1199-sc-project-1.jpg

I can be hopeful right :D

turbulence likes this.
  7. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

So after 27 pages I gather that Ben and Kyle will be riding for Ducati professionally. Or maybe ktm will send them a couple 2018 RC16’s?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Pretty tame terrain, but maybe suggesting his shoulder is kind of ok? Won't be for long if he catches one of those trees with it...

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It definitely is not challenging terrain in the video but his shoulders are apparently doing well enough that he is fast as hell and running at the pointy end of some AMA Enduro stuff in Texas...

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Not for nothin' but... Texas Enduro seems like it would be the Single A minor leagues of Enduro. :D

11. I like Ben’s dog.

rocalotopus likes this.
  12. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

Sprinky and Gorilla George like this.
  13. 03RumbleBee

03RumbleBee Well-Known Member

Fixed.

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That code for something?? NTTAWWT :crackup:

15. :crackup:

Haha no, i like all dogs. But big ones are the best.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You would have loved one that I saw at the animal rescue event I was at last weekend. 160lb pit/mastiff cross. The big friendly retard drooled about a gallon of slobber on me while I was saying hi though...

panthercity likes this.
  17. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

:Poke:That didn't make it any better. NTTAWWT :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Spies Sells...But Who's Buying?

Chip and Knotcher like this.
  19. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

High five

20. I bet he was awesome! I love Mastiffs. I would have gotten in the floor and played with him all day. :)

crashman likes this.