1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do they do with Cory West?

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, May 8, 2018.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

What is M4 going to do with Cory West when Valentin is fit to come back?
    He is sitting in third and nobody is going to catch J.D. or probably Hayden. Can they run 2 bikes?

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Aren't they running a 2nd bike now, with Nick? I'm guessing they'd have to find the monies to fund a 3rd. Otherwise, Debise should get his seat back.

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

They are also running Daytona Anderson. You know they have to give a seat back to Valentine.

Would be interesting to see them throw another superbike with Valentine on it.

4. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Probably going to get expensive, but that's just me speculating. Not quite as tidy as the Jake Lewis situation.

rcarson15 and Boman Forklift like this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yea, that seemed to work out very well for John.

6. On a competitive 600, Cory is a beast.

He constantly battled up front back in the DMG days when it was Eslick, Herrin, DiSalvo, Beach, etc all in DSB. That was some of the best racing ive ever seen.

awalk9905, JJJerry and cav115 like this.
  7. Cory still has one of the best passes in history st Road Atl. I’m not even going to think about speculating about Cory.

8. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

He needs a ride on a competitive bike, that's for sure.

9. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I think Valentine will be the man when he's back and healthy. No disrespect to Cory, because he's a great rider as well.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

CW gets my vote for most impressive pass of all time in my book. Road Atlanta.. yea, ya'll know the one.
    Valentine gets my vote for most impressive win, Road America, 2016 . never seen the place before, up to speed in a matter of laps, beats the "faster" Graves bikes.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

On a GSX-R no less!!!

jdavis6446 and Steeltoe like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The M4 Suzuki isn't a competitive bike?

13. I dunno, Eslick going around the outside of DiSalvo entering T1 at Laguna, with the bike sideways, to take the lead...that was pretty damn badass.

IIRC, when he did it, even the announcers said something like “that’s one of the most impressive passes you’ll ever see” or some shit like that.

Dragginass likes this.
  14. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Don't forget about Cardenas! I agree that was some good racing!

RRP likes this.
  15. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Was the Cory West pass the same weekend Blake Young won from the back of the grid after a red flag restart?

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

What ever happened to Martin? I heard Moto2 for awhile?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I remember JU saying that he retired or is taking time away from racing.

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Bummer - one of my all time favorites. Lay in wait, and then ruin Herrin's or Eslick's day on the last lap. :D

19. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I want to say he had a small stint in WSBK stock 1000.

20. joec

joec brace yourself

Was he the guy who showed up at vir as a privateer then blew his motor to find his mechanic had dropped a socket into the motor and left it? I can't remember.