1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you watching on YouTube?

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Apr 2, 2020.

1. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Something to do with the way ad revenues are paid. A vid has to be over 10 minutes to qualify for things. Thats why most are just over that 10 minute mark.

2. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

No. Because I would have just fixed it and not worried about why there was cardboard remnants. I would have realized that they didnt need to be there.

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

You typically have extra parts leftover when you work on your bike too, don't ya?

4. sandboxshooter

sandboxshooter Well-Known Member

Anything with knife making. Was furloughed for a month (back to work in 2 days) so decided to learn something I always wanted to do.

5. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

Whistlindiesel - he is nuts and give a f

6. sill'r B sill'd

sill'r B sill'd throttle therapy

Bald and Bankrupt - English bloke travels to Chernobyl fallout zone in eastern Belarus, abandoned Soviet summer camps in Minsk, and various parts of Africa, Russia, India, the Caribbean, and South America. I like it cuz there's no fancy music or editing. Just raw footage of human interaction with unique cultures from around the world.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

7. ton

ton Arf!

Project Binky
    Cody Townsend Fifty Project (Backcountry Skiing)
    Rick Beato
    GCN (cycling)
    Nor Cal Cycling
    a shitload of live Melvins (Villete Sonique!)
    and wherever the music rabbit hole takes me

8. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Found a David Lynch/Mark Frost sitcom they did right after Twin Peaks. "OnThe Air." It's got Ferrer and a couple other alumni. I have not been in the mental space to really look into it yet, but I bet it's gonna be weird.

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Three’s Company

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Clueless Lulu :Putter:

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Not advertising...

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

OZZYMAN! :D

KneeDragger_c69 and Phl218 like this.
  13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Vice Grip Garage. The guy's style just cracks me up and he does some crazy stuff, like buying a car on the internets, getting it running and driving the POS 500 miles home.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

FortNine

'Toe's fault.....

15. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

The Metalist

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

JOINTHETEEM for Friday Freakout

Bret Tkacs

Mark Felton Productions

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I just went down a Graham Jarvis/hard enduro rabbit hole.

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Some excellent videos from that bloke, very educational. Found out that the last aircraft shot down during WW2 by the Imperial Japanese Navy was a B25 which was actually brought down by an Italian submarine sailing under the Japanese flag. Who'd have thought that?

19. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That’s not a rabbit hole it’s just good stuff. I love WESS and EnduroGP coverage.

20. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I've been watching "the essential craftsman". Older guy in Oregon who you wish was your grandpa. He builds a house from start to finish, makes tool videos, blacksmithing, and some life lessons in the mix.

Phl218 likes this.