1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whar the DOJ lawsuit against Cali thread?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Mar 7, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

About time. I know the constitution makes it clear that immigration is a federal issue but how does this effect Fed Vs. State rights etc.

What will come of this?
    Will the DOJ take legal actions towards other sanctuary cities across the country?

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's California. What kind of expectations did you have?

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don’t understand your question.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Sorry, it should have said "what kind of expectations do you have?"

It's nothing more than a political ploy for the dumb fucks in California to cater to the infinitely stupid voters. The 'fornia government is choosing to side with illegals over lawful citizens and they are paying for it with life, limb and bank account.

R Acree likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I understand what Cali has done and is doing. My question is how effective will the suite be towards eliminating Calis current practices as it relates to allowing illegals entry and safe harbor etc.

And will other cities/states be targeted by the DOJ?

6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I think we won’t have an answer until it goes to Supreme Court. Yes fed is responsible for immigration. I am just not sure what kind of teeth it has when a state says we are not going to do that anymore.

G 97 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Kind of circumvents what the entire premise of having a union of states was established for in the first place.

What other laws can states just simply ignore?

Hasn’t the precedent already been established going back to the civil rights and integration movement?

Sacramento is the center of disease. :Poke::D

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So let me see if I understand correctly. Libtards claimed that Obama deported more illegals than Trump, and they were totally fine with that. But now suddenly it's all about RESIST! even when that means breaking federal laws...just oppose for the sake of being opposed. I mean what changed from the words below to now? I just did a quick search and found Obama saying most of the same things Trump said but suddenly it's all about resist and racism.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I mean there are several speeches that Obama gave talking about dangerous illegals and how "we are a nation of laws"...just look them up they are all over youtube. And while he's saying it, his commie friends are in the background cheering him on, but now those same people are suddenly concerned about illegals more than following the law, and more than US citizens that gave them their jobs. How do you people on the left not see that your leaders don't represent you?

We need to make an example out of these scum. Prosecute them and lock them up. Then livestream Gov Brown from his jail cell. I would love to see him behind bars crying like a little bitch.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's all about the Party.

11. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

The question is whether the misguided and ill-advised state immigration policies can supercede the misguided and ill-advised federal immigration policies.

I see both sides here. CA can’t afford to round them up at this point because our economy and supply chain would collapse without them. On the other hand, it's a little tricky for the fed to secure the border when the gatekeepers of a border state are asleep at the wheel.

It took generations of incompetence to get to this point. I don't see it being fixed easily.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

CA not participating is one thing, interfering with enforcement is entirely different.

BHP41 and Banditracer like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

kangasj likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nothing but a bunch of Uncle Tomás.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

That's pretty good. Democrats, "We want the issue, not a solution." :crackup:

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's the same reason Obama spent all his time sowing racial dissension. They must maintain the problems or they lose their power.
    Right now, the game is keep everything in turmoil and blame Republicans for it.

kangasj likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And Charles Manson had all those young women to tend to.

Sorry if shitifornia broke the law habitually and now has to suffer that sucks for them.

Two things spring to mind:
    #1 Arizona wanted to crack down under Obama because he was not and the court stopped them, same principal
    #2 The plantation owners could not afford to stay in business without the slave, slavery was still wrong and should have been stopped long before it was here (and should be stopped in the world where it continues)

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Arizona is not remotely comparable. They sued to enforce the law, not ignore it.

19. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Marijuana laws for one

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If the feds choose to prosecute on federal charges, it is still illegal.