1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Western Union Money Transfer

Discussion in 'General' started by tony 340, Feb 13, 2012.

1. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Anybody know how many digits a western union money transfer is? The money transfer control number is what I'm referring to.

I have a guy on email I'm messing with that f'cuked my monther's email around. Claims he's in england and out of money.

2. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

A simple Google search:
    Western Union Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN #) are 10 numbers long.

are you just messing with the guy claiming to be a Nigerian king? Or are you the king?

3. tony 340

Thursday she got an email from what looked like AT&T.

Said something about password reset information or the like.

Sent them our password. Mind you this is our company email address through yahoo. I know it was dumb, but she's old and fell for it.

Everybody in our contact list got an email that we were in London, out of money and needed 1850 dollars.

The guy is insisting on western union for some reason, and I'm trying to get some kind of bank account number/routing number or whatnot out of him so I can get an I.D. to give to the authorities. I keep buying time.

Does Western Union send funds over internet or what? I tried getting him to fall for a wire transfer or paypal, but he won't bite. This next group of emails I send him I'll try the 10 digit western union numbers. Thanks.

4. tony 340

Fucker just sent me 3 more emails.

[email protected] is his paypal

He's claiming the phone number +447035919824 is the manager at the hotel and the above address is the hotel manager's paypal.

Anybody know if I can forward all this to paypal if I can get anywhere with this prick?

I think I'm gonna drag this out another 3 or 4 days and send him a large picture of my ballsack.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

\
    Dollars to donuts your 'friend' works, or has an accomplice who works, in a Western Union office/pickup point. Once you send the fake (?) MTCN, they'll try it, see that it's invalid, and likely you won't hear from them again.

6. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

7. tony 340

I don't want to do that, I'd like to drag this out for weeks if I can, really get his hopes up and then crush him.

Any ideas?

8. tony 340

9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

WTF would a Nigerian go to cold ass Russia? :confused:

10. Newb2

Newb2 плохие люди сосут

I encountered one of these crooks on craigslist selling a motorcycle, price a bit too good to be true, he was allegedly in the military abroad if I would just pay through an "ebay escrow agent" which was a Western Union transfer, blah blah. I tracked his phone number to London and advised the London Metro Police. They were quite polite in explaining to me that Western Union is the scammers choice of services because when you send the money, they can pick it up at ANY western union office in the world, typically ends up being a place like Nigeria and the Police advised they won't waste their time.

11. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

sign that e-mail up to spam