1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA West Yearbook?

Discussion in 'General' started by nhammond54, Nov 12, 2016.

1. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

Hey Mongo why don't we have a Yearbook in the Southeast? I would dare say the Southeast has always been the best region for WERA in terms of big name riders coming out of and number of riders. So why don't we have a yearbook?

2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

You have to come with a writer like Michael Gougis to put it together.

3. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Michael did that project on his own (including paying for it ) and he races in WERA West.

Feel free to take on that project in your region!

Sounds like a good project for Hammond Brothers Racing...

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep - that was/is all Gougis. I'd love to clone him so someone handle that for me :D

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's awesome of Mike. Where do I go to see it? Also, how do I buy one to support him?

7. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

8. Boman Forklift

Thanks John. I will get in touch with Mike, I just noticed it is a sticky at the top of the forum, too.

9. Boman Forklift

I just wanted to mention, I spoke with Michael and if you send that money to his paypal account [email protected] he actually clears a bit more.

He has a Suzuka 8 hour book available, and I ordered that at the same time. http://www.thebookpatch.com/BookSto...394-4cfa-bc69-f4e93b69b419?isbn=9781682737859

If you've never met Michael, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet at the track. He is a college professor, roadracer and author. He commutes on a motorcycle everyday, in LA traffic, for 100 miles roundtrip.

10. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

That is out of my skill set I think. Maybe we need to get someone more creative than me. Where is Eberhart creative? Would be cool to have something like this for the Southeast though.