1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA West schedule..

Discussion in 'General' started by 95speed, Apr 15, 2009.

1. 95speed

95speed aka Felix el gato

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I just haven't created that event in our main points program - doesn't mean anything.

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Is Chuckwalla even completed?

4. dt rr

dt rr Well-Known Member

i'm curious too...we're still planning to race on the scheduled date?

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Given that the PR promo brochure hasn't been updated since Fall, and looking at relatively recent satt images, I dont think they've started.

6. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

The final EPA report was completed last week and passed with flying colors. They SHOULD have already broken ground and started work as of now. I'll get more info next weekend when I'm in Pahrump with SoCal Track Days (Micky Grana of SCTD is part owner of Chuckwalla).

7. dt rr

dt rr Well-Known Member

wow...so they're going to build a race track in 4 months?

8. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I heard that Oregon Raceway Park was open.

Maybe Infineon?

9. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I'll have video of ORP after April 25th track day. Course there is already video of the place as they have pavement and are open for business. :)

10. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

heard there might be a photog down there too around that time

11. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

SAWEET!!!! Now to get that motor back together (which wasn't damaged by the way)

12. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

I find this unlikely. There isn't any Internet access out there. Are you sure you can be away from the forums for that long? :Poke:

I know...pot, kettle....etc.

Anyway...it's going to be great being out there for the first time. We're going to have a full house so if you haven't signed up yet, it may be too late.

13. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

blah blah blah. :crackup:

I'm actually also bringing my dirt bike as I'm heading north the following day for a day in the dirt. Truck's gonna be full!

And I'm already signed up...signed up a long time ago cause I didn't want to miss this.