1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Triple Crown 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. r8ed600rr

r8ed600rr Well-Known Member

Sean, how many riders do we have so far?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For Pitt? 5 I think.

3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

1) What time can we enter paddock on Thursday if we're pre entered?
    2) Tell the gate anything special? Are we going to be on a list? Allowed to enter a certain part of paddock?
    3) Got some friends racing in MA, any chance of parking remotely in the same ZIP code as them (Been there plenty of times, know paddock inside and out)
    4) Gate going to give me the general admission passes, then I can meet the people at the gate and give them to them?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

1 - load in starts at 10am for the big rigs, we'll go in probably 11ish but may be even sooner depending on how quickly things flow.
    2 - you'll need to get your credentials, not sure yet where that will be but there will be signs.
    3 - yep, I think we'll wind up just mixing in with the MA smaller teams rather that try for our own area since it's the first time at Pitt for this one.
    4 - yep, they'll be with your credential

5. Wheel Bearing

With the limited bikes, you guys doing tech at 0700 Friday or Thursday evening at all?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Both. At Road Atlanta I just went to the bikes and teched them. Probably do the same here assuming I can track everyone down. Not 100% on where I'll be parked or where we'll set up our canopy - it'll be one of the WERA ones so we should be easy to spot.

7. Wheel Bearing

Cool. I'll look for you or one the WERA crew when I get there Thursday. Would be awesome to get fixed up Thursday evening so I can just plug in warmers Friday morning. Thanks!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the plan! We only have one class to worry about so this is fun for all of us :D

HEF211 likes this.
  9. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Hi Sean, as you already know I am pre registered , I have an arrangement for my bike to get to the track Thursday with another racer, so it can be teched and ready to ride first practice Friday. I know at RA there was a moto America meeting that we were requested to attend Thursday. So if I can't get to the paddock until Friday am due to work requirements will that be a problem?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No problem, we will be having our own riders meeting Friday morning before practice.

11. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Ok thanks. Look forward to the weekend!

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay you slackers who should have been at Pitt Race (seriously one of the best pro races I've ever attended)... You can now pre enter Barber Motorsports Park on September 15-17.

Pre entry is a HUGE deal here. If you don't then you could be stuck at the gate waiting on someone to find me so I can get you passes made up. It sucks.

Move in begins at 10am Thursday. I'm going to track down more info and post it in it's own thread. Also for those chasing all of them, boss lady will hand out checks for the points fund at the event :D

HEF211 likes this.
  13. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

How many laps is the Barber race?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't remember off the top of my head. We've got a 30 minute block so I went with whatever worked out to 20-22 minutes of racing leaving me some cushion for warmup and cool down laps. I'll try to remember and track it down at the office tomorrow.

15. CZHART320

CZHART320 Well-Known Member

how many entries for barber so far.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

With all of the people talking about how they're doing it and so excited about it and all that it's right where I expected - 4.

:crackup:

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  17. CZHART320

can I pre enter for it at the wera round at road Atlanta this weekend.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. No problem at all - give the form to either Evelyne or Emily (you can use the Sportsman forms at the track if you'd like).

Pre entry is a HUGE help to me in making sure all of your passes are ready when you get there.

19. CZHART320

ok perfect that is what I will do. thanks

20. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

I just registered. I'm really looking forward to it!

Wheel Bearing likes this.