1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I will say that the UI is quite sensitive on touch devices and I caught myself dragging riders I didn't intend - mostly while trying to scroll. I like it, just adding the whole nut behind the wheel angle as a possiblity.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I have noted the comments about the sensitivity on touch devices and will see if anything can be done to make that better.

I also investigated the issue with Kramerica's picks. I was not able to determine exactly what happened but there was some network connectivity issue occurring at that time and it appears that somehow during the process of entering his picks the pick screen got reset to the defaults and those were unknowingly submitted. I can just chalk it up to a technical glitch and will see if there is anything I can do to the process to prevent it from happening. I will second what dsapsis said about verifying your picks in the confirmation email; that email comes straight from what is saved in the database.

In the interested of fairness, I have reverted kramerica's picks to his previous weeks picks and rescored the race.

I also unlocked the next race.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Again. Thanks so much.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I need to make up some ground to the front this round. Starting to lose sight of the leading pack...

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

time for some wild cards

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Tito is your man!
    (This reminds me, someone give Linders some shit for being in 16th place.)

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I tried Rossi First... Didn't work out

~sent from mobile

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

still more points than Fabio

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

My first lineup had Rossi on top. Then I started checking some lap analysis and moved him back down.....lol

BigBird likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Was hoping a Italian Fairy Tale would come true...

~sent from mobile

11. Dan Dubeau

I was too, but I wasn't going to bet on it lol.

BigBird likes this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

I bet with my Uccio heart a little too often

~sent from mobile

13. Dan Dubeau

I did that last year and it killed me. Trying something different this year :D

It's a weird feeling wanting the old guy to win knowing he's going to cost you points.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

i laid off my Ducati glasses but it won't make it better either.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

I started winning when I stopped putting him on the podium every race

~sent from mobile

16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I still regret making that suggestion to you...

BigBird, Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Quat f’ed a bunch of us last weekend. He better impress if I‘m gonna put him on top again.

18. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I think i'm gonna do what I did for this last round from now on, which was to just wing it! Before I always analyzed everything and looked at all the practice sessions, Q sessions, warm-up, previous years performance, etc. This time I was either at the track or driving from the track over the weekend so I had no chance to do any of that. All I did was looked at the Q2 results just to see who's starting in the front 4 rows and then made my picks. Worked out I guess lol

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That Linders dude SUCKS!!!! He can’t pick his way out of a wet paper bag. With as much time as he wares reading the Beeb, you would think he would be in the top 10.

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

It was really the turning point in the second half of the races for me last year.

This year. I still shouldn't have placed him first 2x...but the heart wants what it wants. Want to see the old man win it

~sent from mobile

Quicktoy likes this.