1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I've been drunk for the past two weeks and literally just logged in to hit "submit picks", so I believe I'm the poster child for "phoning it in".

backbone, Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Nope. SB is a future winner. :D

3. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

I was about to say the same thing. Unless I get up at 4am my time, I won't be able to make changes due to race day scratches. That's racing I guess.

4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

That's true. Since I was at the track this weekend I didn't keep up with GP at all until the race. I did watch qualifying the night before but I didn't realize Rins injured himself and wasn't going to do the race. Also never expected MM and VR to not finish the race. Oh well...77 points is better than nothing. There are still plenty of rounds left.

backbone likes this.
  5. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Yea, I would have ditched Rins but I thought we were locked in before Qualifying.

6. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I have made a few changes.
    1. I added the cutoff time to the race information as well as on the pick selection screen as a reminder. It is currently 5 minutes prior to the listed race time.
    2. I have added a rather basic email confirmation every time you save your picks. This has resulted in the saving process taking noticeably longer but since the contents of that email are coming from the saved picks, there should be no question that they are saved correctly. I can easily remove this if it is found to be annoying or unnecessary.

Boman Forklift, Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

Awesome sauce!!!

8. dsapsis

Like a boss, Jeremy. We all appreciate your hard work on this.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

10. backbone

Honestly, this is the easiest fantasy game I have played. Thanks!!!

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  11. backbone

I might change my mind when I lose all my money. :)

Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  12. sbk1198

Umm...my link doesn't work anymore. Can't access the site. Says "authentication error". Did I miss something? Is there a new link or what?

13. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Are you trying to use one of the initial account setup links? That was only good once. You can use http://motomanager.digiwebstudios.com then login.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. dsapsis

Working perfect over here.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah, works great. Rossi FTW!

~sent from mobile

16. sbk1198

Thanks, this one works! I used the link that was sent by email sometime last week.

Picks set! This was the first time I didn't put Marquez in the top 15! I honestly don't think he'll make it more than a few laps in practice, and would be amazed if he even starts the race, but no way he's finishing it.

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Picks in, email received. Great interface Jeremy. Thanks for all the work.

Any possible way we could have the group standings show on the site?

18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Yeah I have that in progress. I'm going to wait until after Sunday to make any updates to the site. Every update introduces the risk of breaking something, so I don't want to risk any issues submitting picks so close to the race.

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Thanks, I figured it was in the works because there was a tab for it. Makes sense not to jack with it too much before a round though.

20. dsapsis

For now, standings are shown in post 373 of this thread.
    Short season got wild-carded by the MM crash and follow-up. Play hard, folks.