1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA job openings

Discussion in 'General' started by vlwebdesigns, Jan 9, 2001.

1. vlwebdesigns

vlwebdesigns Well-Known Member

Does WERA know what spots they need to fill for any weekend for jobs at the track, or is everything position filled? Is there a list on the site for current positions open? Non-racers may want to experience more of the track than pitlane (say corner working for a day), just to see what it's like.

Sean, I'm still interested in the announcing position at the National events, if something is available.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We always are looking for officials in just about every area. Anyone interested email me at [email protected] or call and talk to Sharon.

I swear one of these days I'll get an answer for you... Not tomorrow though, have to make a minor road trip to go look at a certain track in the Birmingham area [​IMG]

Quit drooling Jeffro!

3. vlwebdesigns

vlwebdesigns Well-Known Member

This is probably a bad question for the BBS, but I'll ask anyway. Answer or not. How much does everything pay? Is there an application process?

I'll keep bugging you about the announcer deal until I get an answer. My momma always said, "Just hang in there, persistance pays off." Forrest's momma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

4. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

Mongo, buddy old pal!!!! You need an official in the Birmingham area, and you would need said official to join you on your tour of the said facility, and well, I'm your man!!!! Did I say buddy old pal? I'll be here all day tomorrow so just email me and I'll meet you there, in an official capacity and all!!!! [​IMG]

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Don't do it, Mongo!!!!!

6. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

How about just a plain ol'gopher ??
    (go for lunch, go for beer.. [​IMG] )

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I can see it now Mongo pulls up with about 50 guys to check the track out. And of course they all are there in some offical sort of way. [​IMG]

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm a guest of someone else this time so no guests. I will try to remember to ask how they feel about racers stopping by and let you know tomorrow night.

9. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Can you bring a hidden camera?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I plan on taking one definitely, video that I can grab digital stills from.

11. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

You da man Mongo!!!! Now, about that job...