1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Gear

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA, Nov 19, 2000.

1. WERA

WERA Administrator

Seeing as it's such a wonderful day here in the Metro-Atlanta area I decided to spend the day on the computer and finally get a web page together for WERA shirts, chairs and umbrellas (rather appropriate given the weather here today).

Shop early, shop often! And don't forget to tell your significant other that you really do need those T-shirts as holday gifts [​IMG]

2. AL GOODWIN

AL GOODWIN Well-Known Member

WERA Gear???.....where?

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

4. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I didn't see it for sale anywhere and yes, I did refresh my WERA home page. Give it up Sean.....

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

If you notice the times of Sean's post and my last post you will see that I am not a total idiot. Sean and I were posting at the exact same [email protected]@[email protected]

6. Hammer-117

Hammer-117 Well-Known Member

Isn't "salmon" another word for pink?

7. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

You might consider expanding your line. I have more WERA T-shirts than socks. Perhaps some leatherwear or lingerie...Sharon can model it for you all.

8. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Hey what about a version of the WERA offical jacket that "The Man" was sportin at the GNF. We the oppressed would like to see a version of that for us, the common folk. [​IMG]

9. kneedragon234

kneedragon234 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I second that order for some cool jackets!!

10. kneedragon234

kneedragon234 Well-Known Member

Oh, and another thing I would think to be
    cool is a official Wera calendar with
    hot babes standing by our bikes with maybe
    a kneedragging shot in the corner!!

11. WERA

WERA Administrator

What can I say - I work in an office full of women. And it's not exactly pink, it's got a slight orange tint to it's pinkness so it's salmon...

12. WERA

WERA Administrator

Working on the jackets, right now all of them left say official so I'm not allowed to sell them off... We are seriously considering doing them in the smae blue/black with the logos, whaddya think?

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i know i like my wera jacket alot. you guys should definatly get one if you get the chance. they are very warm and all the chiks dig em

14. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

I think those are rad...(sorry a little 80's Fast Times Falshback). [​IMG]

I would buy one in a heartbeat.

15. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

What, no official WERA beer coozie?

I'm disappointed [​IMG]

16. WERA

WERA Administrator

I'll have to look for them, I had a case or two laying around somewhere... Although they may not have made the last move.

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

they may not have suvived the last moving party?

18. WERA

WERA Administrator

Yeah right - party of one.

I threw away a bunch of stuff when we moved and haven't run across the coozies so they might have been part of it.

19. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

Hey, I picked up two official beer coozies from a vendor at the GNF. I'll sell em' to the highest bidder.... [​IMG]

20. wera122

wera122 Guest

I'm telling Honey! [​IMG]