1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA cycling jerseys?

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Ticket me

Ticket me Well-Known Member

Yea I missed that im a smrt guy

2. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

Probably a shot in the dark, but does anybody have a kit they are not using? I'm ok with gently used. I'm looking for a medium or large. Thanks

3. rdrcr15

rdrcr15 Well-Known Member

Will these jerseys be available again

I have just started to get into bicycling for fitness and I thought it would be a cool idea to have a WERA jersey. Is it possible to still get this jersey or will it be possible in the future? I'm very interested in any information you could give me. Thanks.

4. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

You've missed a lot of information on this topic, try the search function again for the WERA cycling kits.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Run, man, run!

6. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Ok, would like to order two kits but, there is NO sticker at the top of the General section.....has this died and gone to the great abyss?

7. turbodogs02

turbodogs02 Just batting at the bunny

^^^ I really hope not...I'm still holding onto the chance this still may happen at some point. :cool:

( I was actually thinking of this very topic just the other day, as my new Yoshimura kit arrived in the mail and is freaking sweet! I just didn't want to be the one to bring it up, so I'm glad it got brought up!) :D

8. rdrcr15

rdrcr15 Well-Known Member

So I have read this whole thread and I'm still wondering if a new order will be possible. It seems like a lot of people are interested in getting ther hands on these. Does anyone have a definative answer?

9. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

There should be a thread about refunds on this topic, I don't feel like searching though since I wasn't ordering a set myself.

10. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

I almost hate to say it, seeing how this post is 49 pages..but I'd be in on an order myself. Club large. (duck! Duck!....or is it Run, man...RUN!) :p

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

12. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Ditto, I'd be in for another since mine grew a bit...

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Harry VanDerLinden with a company called DeFeet or something like that, Harry now has his own bike shop in Hickory

15. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

Sorry to resurrect this old ass thread.

Hey Mongo, multiple e-mails to you over the past two years have gone unanswered.

Can you please refund my $120 I sent you back in 2011 for two jerseys?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought I did that already :confused:

If not sorry, I'll do so now.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't find any records that far back so done. Should already be in your account.

18. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

Just checked and it's showing, thanks much.

I promise it wasn't refunded. I went back through my PP statements back to when I orignally sent you the money. If you need any paperwork to support the refund, I'd be happy to print statements from my account. I'd have to redact some information, but willing to do so in the event you need it done.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I believe you, no worries at all and sorry about the stupid long delay. Not sure what happened on the emails but this is why I don't do online sales of t-shirts and the like, I'll put something off for a day and then forget for 3 years.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I only ware mine for special occasions :)
    [​IMG]