1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA cycling jerseys?

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Mar 9, 2010.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

It's that time of year again. The weather is getting nice, and the bikes are starting to hit the roads/trails. The last few weeks I've had to wear a sweatshirt and I've been wearing the WERA sweatshirt, for that little bit of extra speed:D

Anyways, that got me thinking and I've never seen a WERA cycling jersey, and from what I read on here, there's quite a few cyclist that race w/ WERA. I've looked into the custom jersey's but they're at minimum around 100 bucks.

I don't have the knowledge, or the resources to coordinate a group buy or anything like that, but I figured if there was enough interest, it wouldn't be a bad idea for someone to do, with the permission of WERA of course.:up:

2. I'd wear it! Maybe even in orange, lol.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Cafe Press???

4. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I would.. I just finished doing a tune-up on the bicycle last night actually.

5. russ#299

russ#299 Well-Known Member

i'd buy one.

6. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

I would buy one as well. I have a buddy who knows about cycling gear and I will ask him about who would be a good source.

Justin

7. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

All three Acrees will order. :up: Three pockets on back, tank style with zipper. Just a suggestion. :)

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

My hubby would order one...he even said if you got full kits he would get one. He already has the WERA cycling socks.

9. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

If red and black are color options id buy 1.

10. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

You all have a preference on full zipper or partial zipper?

I have a line on Castelli (IMHO one of the best brands out there), a guy who designs kits for teams and waiting to hear back from them on $$ and min quantity etc.

Will keep you all posted. Any other requests?

11. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

I would by at least one!

12. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Ill get at least 1

13. Jamie_Murray

Jamie_Murray Can I has?

I'd probably buy one....my McDonalds jersey is pretty goofy.

14. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

15. Chris13

Chris13 Which lever is the Brake?

I am in, and WERA bib shorts with an extra large crotch pad.

16. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

Aaron sells cornerspeed cycling stuff if the wera stuff doesn't pan out.

17. transman

transman Well-Known Member

Hincappie sportswear makes the nicest next to castelli. Full zipper are best IMHO.

18. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

I'd buy one or two for sure!

19. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

I would buy atleast 1

20. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

if you guys are interested i have a buddy of mine who owns his company which makes jerseys or full kits...its called sfatto. really nice stuff as i have one of his kits of his bike team. i can call him and find out the details if you guys are interested

http://www.sfattoclothing.com/who.html