1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 11, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

you made a good pickup on Palmer...except you left him on the bench :\

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, didn't expect the others to implode combined with working at Roebling being a bit distracting. Wouldn't have made a difference in the loss just the amount of points I lost by.

BigBird likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

so my WR gets injured on the first play of the game and so many of his targets goes to Hopkins. Great.

I'll still be semi active being I don't want to be the sacko, again :\

dtalbott likes this.
  4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'm thinking ScottyRock155 might just be the coach of the year. Starting 0-5 and then winning 6 straight is pretty amazing.

ScottyRock155 and BigBird like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

i question his pickup this morning of passing on Murray and picking up a hometown fave WR, but I sit on the bottom of the standings, so what do I know.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm going to file a double protest for the season. It was bad enough the way the draft screwed me, but I have the hardest god damn schedule. Kas is probably the only playoff team I'm not going to play twice. Commissioner: what's up with that? :mad:

7. dtalbott

According to Yahoo, after the draft, you had the 7th hardest schedule. I was projected as having the hardest schedule.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yahoo got that wrong. :crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

I also have the most points scored against me....

dtalbott likes this.
  10. dtalbott

Did you notice that Scotty87, in 10th place, is actually second in points scored?

That's the twist in a head-to-head league.

BigBird likes this.
  11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

With my team as it sits if I was to ever start Murray or Williams things would have gone horribly wrong. I'd rather gamble with one of the fastest players in the NFL vs another RB for the bench.

dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  12. dtalbott

BigBird, with you being a Giants fan and playing the Dallas defense against them, would it be karma if you lost your match this week by the few points the Giants cost your defense on that last touchdown?

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

There were no better options and I didn't want to drop them. I would rather lose this week rather than the Giants lose IRL

dtalbott likes this.
  14. dtalbott

Same reason I ran Prescott.

BigBird likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The streak continues!

It's gotten to a point where I can't even believe this is real. That's at least five now, maybe six. The are either heard before the game and injury report is wrong, or they get hurt early in the game. Not that it makes a difference most of the time, too many guys on my team are major disappointments anyway. I have one hand firmly on the Sacko. :rolleyes:

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

I actually had a good week for once, and the slim chance of making the playoffs have totally evaporated because those with 6 wins, all have seemed to win.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

there was a slim, of the slimmest chance, but now there's none. Now just time to try to get out of the Sacko bowl time

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And again I get players hurt early or set as okay to play but kept on the bench. Oy vey. I liked it better when I didn't pay attention :crackup:

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Congrats to DTall on clinching the first playoff spot

Feel good to win, but.....

[​IMG]

dtalbott likes this.