1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2021

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 23, 2021.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Playing Barkley tonight is a brave move.

Edit: of course he has his best run after

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

It was really my only choice tho. I’m weak at RB.

BigBird likes this.
  3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You had your chance.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The running back situation has already made me give up on the season. Dude I picked up out of desperation last week scored one point. I benched him this week and he scored 20 last night.

5. Scotty87

Lol. Then I would just be weak somewhere else. There’s only so many quality players to go around. You just have to draft smart, play the right guys at the right time, make the occasional quality waiver grab…. And get lucky.

No one is trading themselves into a championship, unless he is strictly trading with idiots. There’s always a trade off.

BigBird likes this.
  6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I have Derek Henry in this league and dalvin cook in another and both sucked last week:crackup:

7. Scotty87

RBs in real football and in fantasy just aren’t what they used to be. I’m happy if I get a combined 20 points out of both starters.

Shit, more than happy.

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

We should maybe do 3 WRs next year, and dump a bench spot

9. Scotty87

Oh FFS. The rosters are fine.

If you guys had any idea how much I hate change, you’d realize it’s the only reason we’re still on Yahoo.

:D

Sprinky and BigBird like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:
    :crackup::crackup::crackup:

noles19 likes this.
  11. Scotty87

Well I can’t seem to find out what the hell happened but it sounds like Landry is hurt bad. That didn’t take long. :mad:

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

FML, after leaving a high-scoring running back on the bench on Thursday night, I also just found out that I have the wrong defense on the field today. But not intentionally, this time. I am certain that I did select the one that's on the bench. :mad:

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's the current standings? :D

Pro Lacrosse ends today so I need something to watch (and chirp on about). :D

14. Scotty87

Well we’re only one week in Dave so there’s not much in the way of standings, but shit talk is always encouraged.

BigBird likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, I've been watching College Field Hockey the last two days!?!? I like it well enough since my kid plays HS but have you ever sat and watched field hockey? It's f@ckin' boring! Watching you dopes play fantasy fooseball can't be any worse I guess and shit talking is always fun soooooooo. :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be worse, you could have been watching Lacrosse....

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was. HS this morning, pro was just on and I'm rolling out to coach the bobbleheads in like 10 minutes. :crackup:

My kid was supposed to have had a game this morning and one tonight but she is out for at least another few days with an injury so. . .

18. Scotty87

Dude. My kid was a swimmer. Sooooo…..

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They're two different sports?

BigBird likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not really sure, I think they might have different uniform requirements or something.