1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I’d like to say it was talent. :crackup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  2. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

My free agent TE tried to make it interesting last night, but Dak was on fire.

Paige likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No one said that you were a bubble team. I was responding to Scott's assertion that there is no situation in which it's a good strategy to sacrifice a player for a defense.

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

And I was responding to Scott's assertion that Gresiski was a skill player worth hanging on to instead of picking up a defense like a normal person would have done.

And now you drop that valuable skill player.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I agree with both sides. It's a situational thing.

And yeah, I have a itchy trigger finger. A bad week and you're out. I was about to drop Kirk this week.

It's also why I don't win the league usually.

Sent from my smatrfone

dtalbott likes this.
  6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

it’s tough man. I’m sitting pretty in my other league and when I look at the standings I’m like ‘I have no business being here’.

the fantasy gods are fickle.

dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

So it said I would be like 6-4 if I had played Papa's schedule.. so yeah glad I didn't [emoji16]

And mongo will hold the record for hardest schedule ever in our league

Sent from my smatrfone

8. dtalbott

Looks like there is an injury virus going around. Those of you infected need to keep that shit from spreading.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

#tankingforTua

dtalbott likes this.
  10. dtalbott

That could be interesting with the same people in this league each year, for the most part.

Sacko gets the number one draft choice.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

well that would not be good since everyone can just leave all the positions open.

12. dtalbott

But Mongo would be able to get any kicker he wants.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I gave one up for a non bye RB.

Gotta get back on top in points - upside is I am no longer last. Just tied for second to last with Papa :crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

i mean, there's three weeks left in the regular season. and this week the top 6 teams are all playing each other, and the bottom 6 each other. It's quite possible a under .500 team makes it, by running the table, so get to it.

1,2,3 teams play the 4,5,6
    9 plays 10, 7 vs 11, 8 vs 12.

so if 4,5,6 all lose, then it's a free for all the last 2 weeks. Which has been commonplace in this league, and why it's one of the best leagues around.

So root for the top teams you bottom dwellers. There's some hope left in making the playoffs. :)

15. dtalbott

And bye weeks and injuries could shift things tremendously.

BigBird likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We're not tight, you are ahead of me. Points matter.

That said, I have lost my last game this year, so you have very little room for error. :D

BigBird likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As long as I don't leave bye week players in the lineup I can't really do a lot one way or the other. I really should get ride of AJ Green but he's been sitting on the bench so long I just feel bad doing it :D

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't think he'll take it personal.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True. Nothing really out there to grab that I need right now anyway so I'll leave him there instead of a blank spot.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

:mad:

well...thursday night turned into another fun night. I really had no choice to choose one of the Pitts RB, but knew I shouldn't have started Conner. He's probably done for the year. So much fun.