1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 26, 2018.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

NFL has 17 weeks of regular season, Fantasy uses 1-13 as the regular season, and then 14/15/16 as playoffs, we don't use 17 because lots of NFL teams are either eliminated or resting so they don't use normal rosters.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I've updated my signature :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good for you?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh. Good to know. Would have paid more attention to my players this weekend if I'd caught on to that sooner :crackup:

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

better for you :D

6. ScottyRock155

Would have been better to know BEFORE you played for a few years. :Poke: :D

BigBird likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just two :D

8. ScottyRock155

Does this league do a payout for 3rd? I even went and checked the beginning of the thread and I don't see it.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

800/300/100 payout

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When I overcome my laziness, I'm going to bump the post that expresses my happiness right now. :D
    That is just… Damn. Just damn. Can I interest you in a game of you just send me $100 just because? Your odds are just as good as playing this fantasy league. And you know the money is going to someone you like.
    Third place gets you your entry fee back.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you need a hundred let me know, otherwise I'll use it for my bar tab :crackup:

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yep. :D

dtalbott likes this.
  13. ScottyRock155

You might as well wait until next week to really gloat, I'm sure I'll lose that one too and end up with nothing.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't want to get my hopes up. I can't imagine you're going to have that much bad luck two weeks in a row. I'll take this. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So not playing anyone next week and it still says I have a 1% chance at losing :crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  16. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

sounds about right :Poke::D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, have to say I wasn't remotely surprised and started trying to figure out how I could lose :D

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

You could go back to picking on kids your own age

[​IMG]

Sent from my smatrfone

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Yeah definitely weaseled my way in. Oh well, I'll take it. Stoked to be in the Championship!

BigBird likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

At least we know one person will get paid on-time for a change this year [emoji23]

Sent from my smatrfone

dtalbott likes this.