1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 26, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know why I have this strong feeling that this isn't your first year choosing hometown players. Are you sure you didn't make any transactions last year?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I made some but don't remember using knowing their name as a criteria overruling the numbers posted for them. Even now I'd go for numbers if I could pick up anyone with better ones :crackup:

I went with names for the draft stuff this year just because I was playing around seeing how it all worked more than any real attempt at making a good team. It was enjoyable even if my team sucks :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, if you don't mind throwing money away, I fully support your strategy.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have spent way more money on way worse things.

5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Then by all means, please continue to pay your entry fee and draft teams that are terrible but make you happy. :D

BigBird likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't argue the amount, but way worse? There's no room between what you're doing here and lighting it on fire. It's the next step. So, what were you doing? Lighting cigars with Benjamins at the strip club? :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This doesn't give me a hangover the next day. Instead I can at least look at results and cuss and have some slight hope for next week :D

Honestly it's a hundred bucks invested in giving me an excuse to watch more games and pay more attention. It's pretty successful in that goal. I used to spend a lot more on squares that just got me to watch monday nights.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll blame me this year but autodraft did me in last year. No clue what I'll try next year :D

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Mongo - we need to start up trivia nights again. And if we mix in fantasy football with that it would be even better.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Are the questions you going to use like: Who wins the Sacko Award, Sean or Paige? :Poke:

:D

Lawn Dart likes this.
  11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'd just like to point out that Drew, who basically gave up weeks ago, stands a very good chance of winning this week in his consolation round on the back of Derrick Henry's 238 yd, 4 TD night last night. :crackup:

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's been pointed already

Sent from my smatrfone

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

So Commisioner looks like they will move on to play anupe, Triumph will play the loser of:
    Me and Sprinkles will be decided tonight with D.Cook vs Seattle D

Mongo still has a chance over Paige
    TE-less probably may move on to the Sacko Bowl since AWOL has Cousins in to counteract some of Thielen

and Lawn Dart with a crazy score this week...in the it really doesn't matter category

14. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

This is way too close for comfort.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't screw it up, Paige. This is your chance to get out of the Sacko Bowl. Unbelievable that Drew still has a solid chance to get out of it. :crackup:

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

So Drew is not really playing now and may not be the Sacko? Whomever ends up the loser should be the Super Sacko in this case. :D

BigBird likes this.
  17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

No no no no no. That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

dtalbott likes this.
  18. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's pretty much decided unless Seattle goes Super Beast mode on Def.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not quite so easy. Game before Cook had 2 points, and look at the Rams yesterday, who would have thought 6 points. So you never know

Sent from my smatrfone

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

[emoji43][emoji43]

Sent from my smatrfone