1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm in and my son and a friend of mine are also in. Later today or tomorrow I will be getting money to you......need to find Dave's email to paypal money and figure out my paypal password. I don't think I've used paypal since last year when I played?

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Once you figure out how to log in, you can just look at your history/activity and resend to him. It keeps record of all the transactions.

Funny enough when looked at the transactions between Dave and I, at this point I have sent him $185 since 2019 while he sent me $30....looks of similar ratio as some of my stocks lately lol

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Just sent money for Tyler and myself. @dsapsis can you give me your email address or paypal so I can pass it to my friend? It's in my account but I never use paypal and didn't quickly see it, plus I'm too lazy to look it up here. I'm tired and I have to go deliver another forklift tonight.

I presume Mark needs more than your name to setup and pay you? His name will be MVPMVP

Thank you

4. Boman Forklift

@motion I don't see your name signed up. Get your butt in here and play!!!!

We allow Rossi lovers in this group.

5. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Would you put $50 to the AFF on it?

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Rossi lovers are great for this game. More the merrier....:D

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I just bet Rossi would win a race in the other thread....yeah why not...it all goes to a good place

$50 that Rossi finishes ahead of Bind-it

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

My address is the paypal one you sent the money to. All you need to send money is a target address. He should give me a note and I will need an email account that he will use to register to the game just like everyone else.

In the past, all players (with one exception) have been active been members. Could you get Tyler and MVP to join the beeb and poke in once in a while so we can make fun of their picks?

Up to 18 players now --
    1. BigBird
    2. DanD
    3. IronCactus
    4. Greenhound
    5. The Director46
    6. Phl218
    7. SuddenBraking
    8. Newyork
    9. Quicktoy
    10. backbone
    11. redtailracing
    12. dsapsis
    13. crazymofo
    14. sbk1198
    15. motorkas
    16. Chino52405
    17. BoJack Forklift
    18. Tyler "WallStreet" Linders

motion and BigBird like this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Hey Chief yellow feather, I see an opportunity for you to get back at wall street here....

BigBird likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

good point...like GME, i'm all in on Rossi....i never learn

sbk1198 likes this.
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

OK! Thanks for the reminder.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

you just like the idea of getting squeezed

BigBird likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

or giving away money ....

14. Boman Forklift

I highly doubt Tyler will join, but who knows? When I invited both of them, I told them they didn't have to join here, as I've told them in the past I waste too much time here. I will just paypal you Mark's money and collect from him later, as I don't see an email when I go into paypal?

Edit: Just went in to send you Mark's $75 and I have your name as someone I've sent to before, but it doesn't show your email address. Since I rarely use paypal, maybe he could have just typed your name in and found you? Anyway all three of us are paid for now....and it looks like I brow beat @motion into joining too. That's four people attributed to me......what do I win, what do I win?

motion likes this.
  15. dsapsis

Up to 20 players:

1. BigBird
    2. DanD
    3. IronCactus
    4. Greenhound
    5. The Director46
    6. Phl218
    7. SuddenBraking
    8. Newyork
    9. Quicktoy
    10. backbone
    11. redtailracing
    12. dsapsis
    13. crazymofo
    14. sbk1198
    15. motorkas
    16. Chino52405
    17. BoJack Forklift
    18. Tyler "WallStreet" Linders
    19. MVPMVP (Rob's buddy)
    20. Richard "Don't make fun of my Rossi posters" motion.

16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Entry list is looking stronger than Daytona at this point.

Sorry for sending mine a little early, @dsapsis. I saw that some other folks had sent theirs, and I just assumed the $75 was set and I sent mine and the wife's. Realized after the fact that I was a little premature (that's what she said). Looks like the $75 is pretty locked at this point, which is good, because bigger is better (that's what she said). Looking forward to bending you all over this year and taking your money (that's what I said).

BigBird likes this.
  17. dsapsis

No worries Greenhound, please PM me the Directors email. I cant find it here in my old records.

18. dsapsis

Reminder to all:

The game requires an email registration. If you do not want to use the email address used for paypal to make your deposit, you need to let me know what address you wish to use.

<edit addendum> For those that paid by proxy, I definitely need a viable email.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Same site and login as last year for those who've been around this block before?

20. dsapsis

Site url is up to Jeremy; he may want to make it more discrete for this group only. Login will be whatever email I have on record and give to him to code into the player profile (yours is same as WERA handle at client which I pulled from your paypal, but I think its unchanged since last year).

Chino52405 likes this.