1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Twas locked out... zero fks given haha.. my overall score is abysmal, so it wont be any worse :P

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

ok, i've lost the spreadsheet for doing my own points count.

the screen i saw when i wanted to put in my picks sunday morning, was all alphabetical. @Boman Forklift yours was the same and you got 74 points?

my 60 points seem to be off a different order than what i submitted via email Sunday morning, so i don't understand the discrepancy.

thx.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

OK had some time to look into this.
    1) No submissions were alphabetical. It appears that COTA picks carried over for those that did not make race selections, and in the case of Mr. Forklift, that rendered a 3rd place.
    2) There is no explicit evidence, and a lot of evidence to the contrary, of picks made but not being recorded.
    3) It seems unfair to toss these results vice their effect on the game.
    4) I have received one player's picks he tried to make and was locked out from; they appear to result in a lower score.

I will hold off a half day to see if someone wants to appeal before making the results final.

Last note -- anybody see what and where Miguel crashed? It must have happened within seconds of Peco's, and lost in the hubub. That cost me dearly, but I am SOL anyway unless a miracle happens.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

You can see everyone's picks in the results. His were nothing like yours, hence the difference.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’d rather take the hit for 4 points and be scored fairly since I wrote to have my picks changed.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  6. dsapsis

I will change your picks to requested ones if I end up doing it for anyone else that provides me with picks they have saved but were not locked in due to premature lock out.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah, whatever my score turns out to be I’d prefer it to be the one I submitted vs the carried over one for the sake of the game

picks 1-13 I had sent

yeah Iker and not enough credit to the Beast and fabio

Attached Files:

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. dsapsis

Phil -- no picks for 14th and 15th?

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

I think it was Binder and then Maverick

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Any objections against making my picks count?

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

None here.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

once it's less than mine :p

Phl218 likes this.
  13. dsapsis

Those picks (and QTs) were legit. Working on it. Probably have weekly results up tomorrow.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah, just wait!

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I've been headed backward for weeks and sucked with my intended picks this week. No dog in the cutoff time or standard picks fight. Cool with whatever plays out.

Quicktoy and backbone like this.
  16. dsapsis

Results after 15 rounds

Race winners --
    2021 Race Winners
    1. bretsv
    2. boman forklift
    3. motion
    4. backbone
    5. sbk1198
    6. Bigbird
    7.dsapsis
    8.Greenhound386
    9. boman forklift
    10. Chino52405
    11. Ironcactus
    12. crazymofu
    13. Chino52405
    14. sbk1198
    15. Bigbird (curse you large fowl!)

Top 10 standings --

Player Name Season Points
    #1 bigbird 1493 (arrrrrgh)
    #2 bretsv 1473
    #3 ironcactus 1470
    #4 phl218 1468
    #5 quicktoy 1452
    #6 sbk1198 1448
    #7 chino52405 1447
    #8 thedirector46 1436
    #9 motorkas 1434
    #10 dsapsis 1431

On to the roller coaster of Portamao 2 next week. While the 'ship has sailed in real life, someone make a run at Aviana. Please. :beer:

BigBird likes this.
  17. Phl218

Phl218 .

we are counting on you @BretSV to knock the Bird off the throne

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I definitely lucked out. If I was able to change my picks, i probably would have done worse. Also, any type of weather race and it's a free for all. I just need to hold the rest of you off. bretsv, ironcactus and phl218 are all right there. QT...sorry....not this year ...not really sorry though :p

19. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

Looks like the point swings between most of the top are around 10 points per round, so could be really really close if two rounds swing towards me iron or phl

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

but let us hope it's more like the last round :D