1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Too bad I didn't take a screenshot of my picks. These little blocks are nice and swappable in Photoshop :D

I think all my picks/scores were fine except the Zarco finishing position issue.

Attached Files:

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

On my phone, picks and results are not currently showing. I guess you guys have taken them down while you resolve issues?

not sure if my picks got saved or not and I didn’t screenshot them nor do I remember all of them. However I do remember I had pol around mid pack next to marquez and also moved rossi up to about mid pack. Picked fabio to win. So when you guys get the results back up, I’ll check to see if mine saved just to provide an indication of picks not saving is more widespread.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Wow. Top ten inside of 40 points. That’s impressive.

4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I'm sure they did. I saw the results before they disappeared again since it's all being revised and you were tied with me for 6th with 82 points. With the Zarco fix, should be 87 (assuming you had him at least 11th or higher up).

5. sbk1198

Results haven't been posted yet. The standings are still showing the points before this round.

6. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Your final picks roughly match what you describe although I'm not sure I would classify 14th for Rossi as mid-pack.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

if the standings are correct, congrats @crazymofo and BrettSV in first starting to pull away

8. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Updated picks are up with the Zarco/Dixon issue fixed. That was a big mistake on my part and I apologize for the confusion it caused.

I thought emails were fixed but from the sounds of it, they still aren't working. I will be looking into that again.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Also, Might as well add Dovi while you're updating tables, and Vinales on Aprilia =)

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

:D
    I really need to build a data management UI for this thing. The amount of in season changes this year have been inredible.

11. Quicktoy

Silly season bro

12. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Mine look correct based on the screenshot I took from my phone.

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Scoring looks correct. Any appeals need to get submitted soon, otherwise we will declare these final.
    Aragon in two weeks tihhhhhhme.

14. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Wait.. i did good? Lmao pure fluke if I did

BigBird likes this.
  15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Scores are fine. Our antipodean friend with the weekend picks. Well done, mofu!
    Through 12 rounds

Race winners:
    1. bretsv
    2. boman forklift
    3. motion
    4. backbone
    5. sbk1198
    6. Bigbird
    7.dsapsis
    8.Greenhound386
    9. boman forklift
    10. Chino52405
    11. Ironcactus
    12. crazymofu

Top ten:
    #1 bretsv 1108
    #2 bigbird 1100
    #3 ironcactus 1098
    #4 phl218 1077
    #4 chino52405 1077
    #5 dsapsis 1074
    #6 quicktoy 1073
    #7 motorkas 1069
    #8 sbk1198 1064
    #9 dandubeau 1057

Alcañiz in a couple weeks. Bring it, big stone wall and all.

crazymofo and Quicktoy like this.
  16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I spent a lot of time trying to decide if MM93 is going to podium or crash. I'm not willing to place him anywhere in between for this particular track. Not gonna say which direction I went :)

Phl218, Quicktoy and sbk1198 like this.
  17. Quicktoy

I went for the top. MM will win it or bin it and I need to take some risks lol.

BigBird, Chino52405 and Phl218 like this.
  18. sbk1198

Same lol

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

I got Pecco ftw

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I think I've picked him for the win the last 3 rounds. I'm as bad as the VR fans at this point :D

Quicktoy, BigBird and Phl218 like this.