1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Bradl on the topic:

“I don't know if he will be able to win the title, it is impossible to speak of that now. But he's not back to be in the middle of the pack, I'm sure of that,” said Bradl to German publication Speedweek. “If Marquez finishes on the podium in Portugal, I would not be surprised. It would not seem extraordinary to me.

"Marquez is a professional from head to toe and has a completely new challenge for him. He will have thought a lot in these months about his return, he has planned it in detail and learned from mistakes. You do not have to wait for him to get his first podium or his first victory, it is irrelevant. The main thing is that he is back in shape and competitive, little by little he will regain his momentum. I think that after Portugal he will be in a position to set goals.

“We have waited for this for months,” continues Bradl, as he and the whole of Honda eagerly await to see what Marc Marquez has to say about the 2021 RC213V. “HRC wants Marc's reference. For us his criteria is very important, see how he is doing with the bike, what problems he has and what he has to say about it. After the Jerez tests (Monday to Wednesday) I will go to Portimao on Thursday and listen very carefully to his opinions.”

Quicktoy, Newyork and BigBird like this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

So is MM93 testing at Jerez?

I looked it up and the answer is no. Saving himself for Portimao.

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Dovi is... [​IMG]

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Is Dovi going to be on the grid at Portimao? One wonders....

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

They releasing any of his times on it?

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

No...private test, so no times unless they are leaked

~sent from mobile

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Who else is picking MM93 for the win this weekend? :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. Quicktoy

Not I

Yet

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

He's 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me. making up lost time

Quicktoy and sbk1198 like this.
  10. Quicktoy

Marc is moooovin on up

to the pointy end of my list.

Newyork likes this.
  11. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

These conditions aren’t helping with my choices....I greatly dislike mixed conditions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Marquez in P3 in FP1! Lol And all the naysayers on FB were like “he’ll take a while to get back up to speed and may not be as good ever again” :Poke:

13. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

That's pretty bold thinking he's going to do as bad as 3rd.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You can tell by his body language on the bike that he's back. He might not be 100% yet, but he's definitely in the 90's. A Marc in the 90's is still a threat to win or podium.

They're all still a few seconds off normal pace yet, but he's right there with everybody else. GAME. ON.

Newyork and Phl218 like this.
  15. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

The more I see from the Marquez haters, the more I like the guy.

People want to see the best riders in the world, but for some reason, Marquez' insane talent offends them.

The King is back, baby. I understand he can make it boring and people want to see closer competition, but the onus is on the trailing riders to catch up with Marc. Is he supposed to retire or slow down because people want to see a closer race!?

Anyway, glad to see him back. Can't wait to see how the storyline develops.

<drags and drops Marquez to the top of Fantasy league>

<realizes after the fact that I accidentally promoted Alex to the top instead of Marc>

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

i've set my picks. nothing close to what I imagined I would do, but we'll see. sometimes you hit HRs, and sometimes you strike out.

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Please PM me with your picks thank you.

Quicktoy, Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  18. Phl218

Phl218 .

I say Bagnaia will be on fire but burn up his tire.

MM will fade due to arm stress

Je pense les Francais ... merde , j’ai oublié

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Rossi 1-7, Binder 8-15.

BigBird, motion and Phl218 like this.
  20. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

MM93 actually not as easy of a pick as I was making it sound. Looks like he's pushing that bike to the limit, and I think a DNF is as likely as a podium. Ponder this I must.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.