1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Yeah what they said above. Really close usually, and when they said top 4 were separated by just several points, keep in mind that was from a total of like 1300ish points. Came down to the last round to settle the top 3. But in theory it's also possible for one person to Marquez his way to the win by a large margin...just hasn't happened so far.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

some rounds it's more luck than research and one really bad round can mess up the whole season.

also betting on Rossi or the Ducatis has been costly to SOME in the past :D

BigBird likes this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I already had my really bad round, when I only finished in front of two people at the first round.

The PRESSURE COOKER is already on.

BigBird, Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Ya you’re only a point in front of me and I got 7th in both rounds lol.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Does anyone think that MM is out of the championship hunt? Or Rins (or Binder for that matter)?. 2 races in of 19 total. Lots of future to happen yet. Same in the game.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You sound like you speak from experience. :D

BigBird likes this.
  7. Quicktoy

Not even close. The rest will battle for podiums all season. He will be on them all season.

8. sbk1198

Has he or HRC confirmed that he will race in the next race? If he does, I'm still betting on him to win the championship! :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

next exam with possible release 4-12

Quicktoy and sbk1198 like this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

repeated painful experience

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I will count him out, until he is actually able to throw a leg over a bike and is on the grid. Even then I want to see a couple practice sessions and a Q2.

12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I just wanted to publicly thank dsapsis for the care package he sent me with a sampling of his homebrew. I had the Vienna amber lager last night and it was the perfect compliment to a beautiful evening on the deck. I'm looking forward to trying the rest of them. I know how much work went into brewing five completely different recipes and it is appreciated.

13. Boman Forklift

I was coming in here to do the same. My brews showed up yesterday, because I won the "biggest asshole" or some kind of award with my smartass commentary. I put them in the fridge at work yesterday, but I didn't yet have a chance to try one out.

I've been already trying to win the award again this year, but @dsapsis hasn't listed who is leading the competition.

I also REALLY wish you were in here enjoying this competition with us this year!!!!

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Quicktoy

Very cool. You guys enjoy.

15. Boman Forklift

My first crack at the bottle. :)

Thanks again @dsapsis I'm not good at describing beer or wine, and my first sip I thought I tasted a light IPA effect which I think comes from Hops? But I was wrong that didn't appear later. I initially took the first couple sips from the bottle and felt I could slightly taste the metallic cap so then I poured it into this available glass at work to enjoy the rest of. This is a mild one that I do like.
    IMG_1974.jpg

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  16. Quicktoy

Yes. It looks like you PPed in the cup. You didn’t need to write it on the cap.

17. Boman Forklift

Ha that's how Dave marked the different brews. I should have included this below, but I got lazy.

pp= pre-prohibition lager. Malt and corn lager based on early 20th century recipes. golden, 5.6% v/v ~32 IBU.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  18. sbk1198

That monitor's gotta be 2o years old!! Damn!

19. Boman Forklift

F..k if I was rich like you I would have a better monitor and computer. It is dated June of 05, which makes sense since I bought the business in August 05 and replaced the old CRT crap they had.

Shall I show you the 40 year old desk, the 23+ year old tow truck I still illegally drive, or the 25 year old pickup I commute back and forth to work in that doesn't even have A/C?

Owning your own business, isn't always everything it is cracked up to be. But hey, I can call my own shots and only my customers, employees, and wife at home, can tell me what to do.:crackup:

But I'm the boss!!!!

Woo Hoo, Winning!!

20. Quicktoy

I have loved this life for the last 9 years. Amen my friend. I drive a 21 year old excursion. But I call the shots.

Boman Forklift likes this.