1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Yaaaa. We didn’t have the heart to tell you guys.

BigBird likes this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have to say good thing we could race them better than we pick them.....that shit is embarrassing.;:p:D

My only saving grace is we were both out of town and didn't give it the attention a @BigBird, or @Quicktoy would. Hell even @dsapsis gave it more attention between pretending to ship my god damn beer and him drying sausages at his house....NTTAWWT.:crackup::crackup:

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  3. Quicktoy

It wasn’t just where you placed but how many points you didn’t score that was just so sad.
    ;)

4. Boman Forklift

No doubt, it will be pictured in the new Webster's dictionary, as the #1 definition for clusterfuck.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Actually Rob...it was my kids birthday party this weekend...and I didn't really check out the testing or anything. I only looked at FP1 in the background, and basically totally forgot till about 11 am EDT and had to do a mad dash of picks. Didn't know who qualified where or how practice went until 11....soo....yeah....I just got lucky

Boman Forklift likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Well considering you have won this thing a couple of times, I think you obviously have better rapid fire MotoGP decision making versus the Linders.

At least my buddie Mark Pay finished in the top 10.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Quicktoy

Qualifying screwed me. It made me move Mav back and Rossi up. Booo qualifying. Lol.

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

it took a some years of losing to Papa to try to at least figure this thing out. So I paid my dues already :D

I'm really surprised Phl did so well, considering he put all the Ducatis 1-8, including his own bikes

Phl218 and Boman Forklift like this.
  9. Boman Forklift

I guess I'm lucky @HPPT is scared of putting the smack down on all of us, since it "ruins his fun"!!!!

Big Pussy!!!!!!

Phl218, Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  10. Boman Forklift

I'm actually surprised @Pneumatico Delle Vittorie isn't in here playing with us. Must be because they don't allow that Pirelli shit into MotoGP!!!

I'm sure if @Pneumatico Delle Vittorie wants to throw on the big boy pants, and ante up, we would let him join in the next round and he could have the same points as the last place person, which is my son.

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wait what? Are we talking about playing 18 holes here, as golf starts here in Northern Michigan next week?

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Na we are talking real man sports....picking MotoGP winners. :crackup:

I'm not a golfer, but my son will come out and chase that white ball around with you. He isn't good enough to be a pro, but will smack it around and score under 100. He said he really messed up the front 9 at the Palm Springs Stadium course but was 6 over on the back nine and scored 94 total.

13. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Real sports? The Masters starts in about a week and the purse is what 11 million, and pays down to 40th or something? And the winner gets a cool green jacket.
    But grab the kid and head up here. We'll play on some magical North MI courses, drink some great MI craft beer, and boat on some perfectly clear fresh water lakes.

But Really I'm the worst at betting on anything so I'll pick Barney to win the whole MotoGP thing

Quicktoy and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

upload_2021-3-30_23-3-46.jpeg

BigBird likes this.
  15. Boman Forklift

I’m sure that would be a lot of fun.

Tyler quit baseball after his second year racing, it just wasn’t fun enough. In high school he joined the golf team. At some point i asked him which he would rather play and he picked motorcycles. I then said I would rather he make it golfing and used examples like yours, explaining why golf is sooo much better.

16. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

He didn't...he finished 14th. It's just the numbering on the side wasn't done right because of a 4-way tie for 7th and a 3-way tie for 11th. I'm there with you though, with the back markers lol

Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Well cool, I can bust his chops then!! I didn't look, Mark just said Tyler was last then someone else and then me and he was in the top 10.:D

sbk1198 likes this.
  18. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Picks set. Looks like the issue with the order resetting after switching tabs has been fixed (thanks @jksoft).

Hope you all pick Rossi for the win! :P

19. Boman Forklift

In NYC with my wife and Tyler and mentioned we have to make picks tonight, so I asked him what happened last round? He said, “ remember you told me I had to set picks earlier in the week, so i just moved a couple riders around and saved it to make sure it worked and I rec’d an email. Then I got too busy at work and forgot all about it”.

Unfortunately, I don’t have as good of an excuse for my poor performance. :crackup:

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

I haven't watched anything...just got to the hotel in AZ.....let's go Binder

Rossi with a miracle win....the other bikes pull aside and give Rossi the win.