1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

The preliminary scoring is up for race #1. Please look over your results and make sure everything looks correct.
    Congrats to the new guy, bretsv. You really nailed it.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Congrats Bret. Woot woot.

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Scored better than I imagined with 96. Betting on Suzuki and Zarco paid off.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

Thanks! What a great race, can't wait for next week.

Boman Forklift and Newyork like this.
  5. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Same here...and Miller in 1st. Only 85 points for me. I’m right behind you. Not a good start. Should’ve never told the new guy about this league. It’s all my fault guys

Quicktoy, BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Jesus I must be in last place. What do I win? How do I check?

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Second 2 last. When you go to the race, just click results on the top. There's also the standings for the total season ,which is the same as results since we are on race 1

~sent from mobile

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

I am happy to get what I got...only watched FP1 and didn't do much research or anything these last couple weeks...kids birthday, work, etc.

It was pretty much dartboard. And congrats to BretSV... beginner's luck..or the rest of us just are terrible.

~sent from mobile

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

All results are posted. Click on the results and champions "standings" tab to see race results and cumulative scores.
    New Player Bret, who rides a clapped-out SV of all things, is the first round winner -- Congrats. Motion managed to not finish last, but not by a lot. Vale might break some hearts this year. :beer:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    Phl218 likes this.
  10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I've known him for 3 years, never seen him on an SV lol Probably did at some point when he made the username maybe...just like me....haven't had the 1198 in several years and been through like 6-7 bikes since then but I ain't about to keep changing my damn username every time! :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  11. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

Yea I raced an SV for like 2 rounds in 2009 when I made the user name. I'm on a Ninja 400 now.

BigBird likes this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

so moving on up :D

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Awww man, he came in on false pretenses, and wins first round. BB, take him down!

sbk1198, BigBird and Newyork like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

i'll try my best...but he has a Kawi....so he gets a pass for at least one week :)

15. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

I started on a 1000, then got a 600 and went faster, then got an SV and went faster, then got a 400 and went faster. If it continues at this rate I think by the time I get down to an XR50 I can win MotoGP.

16. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Hey Im doing better then I did last year already :P

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting on that beer!!! Are you going to make me drive 8 hours to see you and then make you feed me all that good meat you have hanging about?

EDIT: I see you are sending it.

I haven't looked up my results yet but my buddie Mark left a message for me just laughing for awhile and told me I suck at picking MotoGP!!! LOL but in my defense I picked before anything happened, I believe even before practice as I was going out of town this weekend to visit my daughter.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Think Mav has two in a row ?

19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Only if he doesn’t see his shadow between now and the next race.

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Jezz....I just looked at the results and the Linders family really sucked it hard this weekend.