1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA 2021 MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

someone need Dr. Phil's phone #?

2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Awesome!! You knew exactly what I was getting at huh...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Player list going to Jeremy. There is still a short amount of time for new players, but time to get on it on it if you want to join this league. Racing in 2 weeks! Ive been watching all of 2006 and am up to Brno. What a crazy season. Who remembers how good --relatively speaking --KRJR was that year on the Proton? Put it on the box a couple times, and was battling with factory teams a number of times.

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m watching 2010 currently. The year of The Ben.

5. dsapsis

I think that was a bit more the year of Lorentho.

1 [​IMG] Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha Fiat Yamaha Team 2 1 1 2 1 1 1 2 1 1 3 2 4 4 3 2 1 1 383
    [​IMG] Dani Pedrosa Honda Repsol Honda Team 7 2 5 1 8 2 2 1 Ret 2 1 1 2 DNS DNS 8 7 245
    [​IMG] Valentino Rossi Yamaha Fiat Yamaha Team 1 3 2 DNS 4 3 5 4 3 6 3 1 3 2 3 233
    [​IMG] Casey Stoner Ducati Ducati Marlboro Team Ret 5 Ret 4 5 3 3 3 2 3 Ret 5 1 1 Ret 1 Ret 2 225
    [​IMG] Andrea Dovizioso Honda Repsol Honda Team 3 6 3 3 2 5 14 5 4 Ret 5 4 Ret 2 2 Ret 3 5 206
    [​IMG] Ben Spies Yamaha Monster Tech 3 Team 5 Ret Ret 7 3 4 6 8 6 4 2 6 5 8 4 5 DNS 4 176

6. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Ok folks. A little later than I wanted, but the website is back up and running, emails have gone out to the new players for 2021 and returning players should now be able to see the 2021 season.
    Just a few reminders:
    1. Website address: https://motomanager.digiwebstudios.com/
    2. I would appreciate if everyone could go there and a) make sure they can log in and b) make sure the can set picks for the first race. I know it looks mostly the same as last year, but under the covers there were quite a few changes and if there are any issues, I would like to get them sorted out in plenty of time for the first race.
    3. If you are a new player and have not received an email from [email protected], please PM me. I tried to minimize the chances the emails getting blocked or stuck in a spam folder, but it still happens.
    4. Just like last year, once picks are set for the first race, you are guaranteed to have picks for every race in the season. If you fail to set picks for a race, "safety picks" will be used which will be equal to your picks for the previous race.
    @Boman Forklift You will need to go through the new account process again since you have both a new email and username from last year. You should have received an email.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. dsapsis

I am in and its looking sweet, and was able to set picks. Only thing I see is there are two Oliveiras on the rider list and it looks like you could load both into the top 15. I'll dig into it some more but nice adding the team and sponsor to the pick. Note: If new players members/logins are having trouble its probably on my end with email transcription.

Added this year is a report to your email listing your picks and a timestamp for them just like the old .com game. Jeremy is a mensch.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

In there like swimwear

picks are set

Didn’t look for Oliveira or his sister

sweet!!!

9. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Got the email and set my picks...3 times already actually bc I kept starting them and then my phone would lock and they would disappear lol.

I’m stoked for the first race!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

The duplicate Olivera has been removed.

11. dsapsis

Bump. Everybody please go to the site listed above and follow the instructions to set picks and save them, then check your email for a report. I dont want a lot of fussing and confusion over making sure everything is working correctly under some tight constraint as the first race approaches. Jeremey had done a very slick job getting the site new and improved, and I would like to minimize any hassle issues we have making sure all are registered and know how to play. K-go.

Newyork likes this.
  12. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I don't see Franky on the entry list... did I miss something that he's not racing or was he just forgotten? Site looks good otherwise and the small changes are definitely nice and appreciated.

Edit: every time I switch tabs the order reverts, which would be quite annoying if I'm swapping back and forth looking at qualifying times or something to set my order. Is this something that can be changed? If not it shouldn't be too terrible to work around.

13. dsapsis

Good carch badmoon. On motogp it lists 22 riders. On our fantasy game it also has 22 riders, but Bradley Smith is listed and Morbidelli is not, so we need to swap these. I woudnt be surprised if there are some last week shuffles to the grid -- Dovi anyone?

On the swtich order, not sure what you mean. Everytime I set picks and leave, it comes back to the set order i last left it at.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

He means browser tabs. It holds swapped pics when using the navigation on the site (picks -> race info - > picks), but if you hit another tab in your browser (PC/Chrome for me atm) the site will revert to last saved positions.

Edit: btw I got in and got picks saved and email sent. Thanks @jksoft

15. dsapsis

Gotit and confirmed thats how it works. Solution to that problem is to hit set picks. You will get a report to your email inbox every time you do that, but that would I believe eliminate any reshuffle.

BigBird likes this.
  16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Logged in, set picks, got confirmation email, see you guys next year :p

BigBird likes this.
  17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

All good here. Rossi FTW!

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's the only one I moved to test. 46 FTW!!

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

He's due for sure!

I actually wonder what the odds are for him taking the championship....

BigBird likes this.
  20. dsapsis

Just put 46 in the 9 spot and leave it. I bet that would average pretty well.
    <sees motion's blood pressure rise>

Phl218 likes this.