1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well this doesn't happen everyday

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I just googled the plane type itself. Pretty large aircraft for a guy who didn't know what he was doing.

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

This had Grand Theft Auto all over it when I heard how he'd stolen the plane and was doing rolls in it outside of town... I've 100% been that guy...

I'm only sort of shocked he didn't just jump out at a high altitude. That would have been another legendary GTA trick.

TurboBlew and dtalbott like this.
  3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I would guess he was suicidal, not trying to kill a bunch of others too. Imagine a commercial jet ghost ride... :eek:

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Remember the old F16 simulator on the PC?

I could fly that damn plan, but I couldn't land. I'd finish the mission, fly back to base, and eject.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

6. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Heard a story a while back about a guy that stole a plane, fired it up and hauled ass straight off the end of the end of the runway into the woods. Killed the guy, and totaled a perfectly nice Baron, that was at the shop having it’s elevator replaced. It wasn’t on the aircraft when he tried to takeoff...

Orvis, scottn and auminer like this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, those are two very strange plane incidents.
    On the first, how the heck does a ground worker know how to take a plane of that size off the ground let alone the aerobatics....I dunno man.....thinking some info is being left out.
    The second one, either he fell short of his target or that home is built like Fort Knox.

8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Flight Sims are at good as the real thing these days. The only hard part of flying is the landing. Everything else you could easily learn in <5 hours on a sim.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

We really need more plane control to prevent all these needless deaths. Think of the children! I think the government ought to step in and create a registry of plane pilots. Why anyone should own anything larger than a Cessna is beyond me. It’s common sense!

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You want to discuss numbers?