1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, here's a rather positive immigration story

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jul 18, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see how prosperous RSA and it’s farms are after their orgy of hate and theft is complete. My guess is they won’t be successful.

Ian178 likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Pictures say 1000 words:

[​IMG]

Ian178 likes this.
  4. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

All that that needs to be done is look northward at Zimbabwe. There was a thread here about that a while back.

On a more positive note, I really like the program Russia has been offering with free farmland. Kind of like the US did back in the day with the homestead act.

Ian178 likes this.
  5. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

And it will all be because of racist seed distributors.

Ian178 and XFBO like this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep food exporter to starving once the communists made things fair.

Ian178 likes this.
  7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah, I wonder whose land the Russian's are giving away? Ours was lands belonging to the native Americans. ;)

K51000 likes this.
  8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I thought it was Russian land being given away in Russia.Quite a difference in my opinion.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ours was American land being given away in America. Since the USSR forming took all private land from the owners it was stolen same as the land from the Indians.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It was being held in a perpetual trust for the benefit of all peoples of the Soviet Union.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Someone somewhere owned it back before the USSR started taking care of it for the betterment of the people :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But they be dead now.

13. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

This is Marxism in action. The people currently in power are cutting their own throats! I just don't understand how they fail to see where they will end up, solidly back in the 3'rd world.

I blame nike.

14. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

Probably shouldn't ask this but this is the dungeon -

If this group came to America could they some day be called African-Americans?

15. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

It’s happened many times, often to comical ends. Check out InsideHigherEd for some of the lawsuits and uproar stemming from it and university admissions/scholarships.

David-imoddavid and sheepofblue like this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They would have more claim to that sobriquet than 98.6% of the people that currently use it. You know... the ones that would probably have about a 1 in 7 chance of pointing out Africa on a globe.

Because I personally believe that such as US Americans such as don't have such as maps. Such as. :crackup:

eggfooyoung likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And someone before that someone..... probably stolen from Ghengis Khan!

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I think it was MX racer Grant Langston that hurt some feelings with comments along that line when he was racing in the US.