1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Way to go Commiefornia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Oct 8, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Government run amuck. It’s getting worse in Iowa as well as more and more bureaucrats try and further establish their importance and validation. Pathetic. But hey they get theirs at the expense of the hard working private sector while not returning or adding any value above and beyond.

ducnut likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It sounds like those particular laws
    are intended to protect other businesses.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The bureaucracy is a major arm of the swamp....un-elected "officials" who view their role as superior to regular citizens. I wish I knew answer...term limits? :eek:

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That's what kills me, we have term limits, it's called a voting booth. People keep electing the same idiots in office.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He is talking about State Dept, FBI and CIA type folks. Unelected and apparently think they run things. Well, it turns out they DID and now they're really pissed they no longer do.
    I'm a fan of Trump firing everyone and starting over. The swamp is real, it's been exposed and there's no telling really how deep it is. Nuke em all and appoint known good patriots.

Banditracer likes this.
  8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The problem is the vast majority of these bureaucrats are protected by byzantine civil service laws. The NRC (which is the organization I'm most familiar with) operates with impunity. They make silly rules and enforce them with an iron fist (the maintenance rule for example). Logic be damned AND they always claim they are protecting the public from the nuclear boogey man. They've driven the cost of electricity much higher, defacto made nuclear power a thing of the past and relinquished American dominance in this field to the Chinese. Way to go bureaucrats!
    In the interest of fairness, nuclear management has no balls to push back, so there's that.

Spang308 likes this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You just described every government agency.

10. LarryP

LarryP Banned

Dis were libtards need shown how reaganomics work. If taxes lower revenue wud go up. High taxes driving revenue down.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Right on

Attached Files:

cav115 likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

13. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ.

14. In Your Corner