1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warmers?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Stephen81, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Stephen81

Stephen81 Well-Known Member

Had a set of sumomoto tire warmers given to me but you guessed it they dont work. The problem is i have and F3 and a 600rr really do not want to buy two sets of warmers or warmers for just one bike does nobody make a warmer that fits 160s and 180s??

2. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

chicken hawk.
    get the warmers that fit the 180 and they'll cover the 160 just fine (speaking from experience)

on a budget, get in touch with Stickboy and get a set of T2s. I used them at Roebling in march and they're awesome.

3. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

From what I've seen, pretty much any 180 warmer will fit on a 160 just fine. Hell, I use a 190 warmer on my SV (160).

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

+1 on everything both of those guys said. Ive always used the chicken hawk for the 180 rear and used it on the smaller tire. Also I usually run a 180 on my f3 anyways but thats just what I like on the bike better than the 165.

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You could also get one set, and a spare rear so you would have both sizes.

6. Dyle

How much are the warmers from you these days Stick?? I need a new set at some point.

7. 98VTRRider

98VTRRider Well-Known Member

That's what I did...got the T2's from Stickboy, then one chickenhawk rear for my 18" rear FZR wheel..

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I also offer warmers seperatly.

You can see at tenn2cycles.com

9. Dyle

I gotta get a new one for the rear tire of my bike. Mine had a short in the cord where it went into the warmer and I was able to fanagle it and wiggle it till it started working but now thats gotten where it doesnt work either so looks like a new one is in the cards. I wonder does Chicken Hawk fix these things, or does someone know someone who has been thru this b4? Im no seamstress so I would hate to tear it up if there is someone who can fix these things. Im thinking a new one would just be better.

10. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Chickenhawk will repair their warmers and Woodcraft will repair their warmers as well. Great companies that stand behind their work.