1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: KTM RC390R with WSS kit

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by motion, May 25, 2021.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

If anyone knows of one for sale hit me up please.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Get rid of that pile and buy matching his and his Ninja 400's for us.:D

TurboBlew, zx250r and Senna like this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

that sounds so dreamy Rob

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

5. hamsandwich

hamsandwich Member

Damn you just missed mine before i started parting it out! Anyways i still have the main wss300 specific stuff. WSS300 solo engineering full electronics - ecu, dash and race wiring harness, wss300 exhaust and a brand spanking newly built motor. Let me know...

motion likes this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Bump

7. RDunkin

RDunkin New Member

I have a 2019 RC390 with 150 miles on it. It was a friends bike he was going to make a track day bike out of. He bought it new in OKC, rode it 100 miles to Tulsa and never finished it. It has a full aftermarket exhaust system installed, 2 new Power Commanders still in the box and some other aftermarket new parts. If you would like to take it towards your RS125 I would be interested. I've got a few other bikes if your interested in any trading.
    Richard 918-639-0400
    1969-12-31 7-24-2020 169.jpg

Attached Files:

Phl218 and ToofPic like this.
  8. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

9. You have some serious issues. They are good issues to have but that’s a lot of bikes. I’m stating this because I am jealous and want to have issues like you.

10. PAXTON GRAY

PAXTON GRAY Active Member

As one of the few people on earth that had one of these motorcycles I can tell you they are obscenely rare. Your best bet is to try and get one of Tyler Scotts bikes or find an R and I have a few contacts for the parts. In total in the US there were 14 or 18 R models and 5 WSS kits.

motion and grandpanot like this.
  11. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

There was an R model for sale 4 months ago in Michigan at a dealership.....Wish I had pulled the trigger on that one Paxton

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I hear ya. There was one on here a few years ago for like 8K. I can't believe I didn't jump on it.

13. PAXTON GRAY

Yea, mine!

motion likes this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I feel like an idiot!

15. PAXTON GRAY

I just reached out to KTM to see if any of the kits were still around so you could build your own. I will let you know what I hear back but also know they were dwindling quickly in 2020.

grandpanot likes this.
  16. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Come on Dad, don't sell me short.