1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VP MotoGP new MA spec fuel

Discussion in 'General' started by lonewrench, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I ran an O2 sensor with my PCV Autotune and after about 500 miles (mainly using U4.2), one day, the autotune values went to the limit allowed I had set and the bike was all kinds of awful. For whatever reason, I was racing with autotune engaged and it all went to hell. When I went back to the base map, all was fine. So now I put the O2 bung plug in unless I want to autotune to double check if it makes an improvement or if I changed fuel and don’t have a chance to dynotune.

2. swetngblts

swetngblts Well-Known Member

Has anyone been able to source some of this unobtainium MGP yet? No dealer in the state has ever heard of it. Distributor didnt even know much and still doesnt have it. Its gonna be a scramble for some. $180 turns into $400 for 15 gallons when its only available by shipping. It isnt cheap but neither is racing in general.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Moto 2. When they came to Indy, one of the French teams gave me a 15 litre drum. Security told me I couldn't have it. I told him "too late, it was already mine". He didn't like the answer and I was outnumbered very quickly. Apparently it was a customs thing and all the drums had to be accounted for.

4. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Left COTA in 2013 with at least five full drums of Eni from our MotoGP wild card effort in the back of Thermos's truck. Teams gave us so much stuff because it cost too much to ship it back. Cleaners, oil, fuel, dish soap, you name it. I still have some of it. Stanboli took some stuff back as well. There was no accounting going on.

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I think I have one of those ENI's in my garage. Mike had one in his truck at Tally and I talked him out of it.

COTA must have been different than INDY. Those dudes were dicks.