1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VMD 2020 Canceled/Postponed

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seems the track is getting a lot of calls so even though we all know it got canceled for now, please spread the word to any other racers or fans you know who may not have found out. Thanks!

2. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Sean - on that note. If it ends up cancelled, will our entries carry over to next year or be refunded? Just curious, thanks.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I would guess refunded. That's how they normally handle things.

JJJerry likes this.
  4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Or, they could say screw you like they did to me a year or 2 ago... was signed up for saturday only, 3 sprints. The 2nd and 3rd races got rained out and they ran them sunday morning, so the AMA's stance was that I could have come back...no refund for you!

***I do NOT blame WERA, this was purely AMA***

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can blame WERA too as that'd be our stance too - we did run the races you entered.... :D

Granted if you'd had a really good reason the boss would give you a credit.

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. Tristan

It wasn't like I was signed up for the weekend-- I never planned on sunday and had other plans. Not to mention I would have had to cart all my shit back there and pay the (pricey) sunday only gate fee. Just let me be pissed at the AMA... I'm mostly over it. Wasn't planning on going back to that shithole for other obvious reasons.

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

I hear that conversations are still being had about VMD possibly happening in September. Should we still have some hope Sean??

8. Tristan

Move it to NL and I'll go

9. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

That would be fun. Pitt race would be cool too.

10. Tristan

Yep, that works too

11. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Pitt would be awesome....but I don't know if they could handle all off the toothless rowdiness the VMD campers have to offer.....lol

5axis and cpettit like this.
  12. Tristan

ironic gold right here

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have some - not tons because it's a lot to arrange but some.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Neither Pitt or Nelson could handle the crowd.