1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vir sat & sun

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bullockcm, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Charles? It's OK...breathe, go ahead, just breathe...In the through the nose, out through the mouth, in through the nose, out through the mouth...There we are...

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Oh...good...feel better now...thanks for the medical assistance....breathing in and out now as you say....I feel hungry....

Haggisses.

3. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Probably too late, but I just decided not to go (hand still not well) so you could borrow my bike if you wanted, but you would need to swing by and pick it up. I'm in Raleigh...90 mins from the track.

4. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Mark, I appreciate the offer, it was to late, no gear and no truck :( Hope the hand gets healed up soon.

Mitch

5. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Yeah, sorry for the short notice, but I honestly planned to go myself, but realized there was no way my hand was going to be up to it, so decided at the last minute to do the right thing and sit it out. Someday I'll be able to repay you for the favor....:beer:

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes...drum or disc.

7. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

Hi Carl, Due to my indecision at the beginning of getting back into racing I wound up with twice as much crap, I mean parts, as I needed, which turned into two bikes. I have my ahrma Lightweight Production DS7 I started with, and the RD250 V1 wera bike. I've actually decided to part out the V1 bike and use certain parts off it (wide wheels, pipes, rearsets) on the DS7 when racing GP350 with wera, and can still go back to Lightweight Production if racing with ahrma.

I know it goes against the grain with the group here but I'm just tryin' to cut down and simplify, and make some garage space.

Mark Badger

8. compmoto

compmoto Team Geno

thanx Charles, I deleted, and moved the question to "tech" ...

9. charles

charles The Transporter

No need to move anything or ask again; it's in the Rulebook, p 44, heading- BRAKES.