1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIR Aug 18

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Diesel, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

So what's the deal? How much of the track will be at our disposal? Will we get the whole track or "just" one section? I just checked out their site again, for the 3rd time today, and can't wait to experience it! A copy of the track layout has just been printed to replace my copies of OUI for... uh... bathroom "reading" material... yea, that's it. I just can't wait. It looks the nads!!!!

2. Cyclephoto

Cyclephoto Well-Known Member

3. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

Oh boy Oh boy cant wait to ride it [​IMG]

4. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

By far the nicest track wera goes to. Bring road a gearing, front "straight" is pretty fast!

5. Cyclephoto

By far the nicest track wera goes to. Bring road a gearing, front "straight" is pretty fast!

Mark, I visited VIR yesterday, to make plans for the Mid Atlantic Awards banquet. I have arranged with Vickie and Jack to get your band in and feed them food and beer. Let me know if that works for them. Bring your horn, your playing the National Anthem, please. Mark Mitchell

6. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

[Mark, no problem on the national anthem, I promise, but now it seems we may have a schedual conflict w/ one of the band members. I'll know for sure on tue after rehersal

7. Cyclephoto

Eric, the VIR North Course is a 2.25 mile 17 turn track. The front straight has a mild kink "ala" Road A. Their web address is: WWW.virclub.com check them out. Mark Mitchell

[This message has been edited by Cyclephoto (edited 07-28-2001).]

8. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

Man i can't wait,looks like a really smooth track,see ya there mark...... [​IMG]