1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Weather

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Diesel, Feb 26, 2001.

1. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

So I just checked several weather sites and all of them have rain in the forecast for Thursday and a good chance of rain on Friday. I guess maybe I won't go to Roebling after-all...

... yea right!!! When monkeys fly out of my ass!!!

I stoked and can't wait to see old Buds on the track upon their vintage thunder!

I finished "Dyna-Girl" on Sunday (for those individuals who are curious to see her she's on my site) and she's ready to rock!!! I just hope the Lightweight Classic grid has more bikes than last year. Chris, Chuck, Peter, Daniel, Alan, Tim, Adam, Gary, Butch and Doug... don't let me down!

2. schwantzmobile

schwantzmobile Byron Tucker #80 expert?

It never rains at the first race...or practise [​IMG]

3. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

Dude why cant i get on your website [​IMG]

4. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

If you have an old browser and don't have Flash, the index page may not even load the "enter" button. Try going to: http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/dieselpower/home.html
    That is my main page that almost any browser can handle.

5. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

Thats much better,thanks dude.

6. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

No Prob... so are you itching yet?

I can't seem to stop my "sewing machine" leg at my desk. I can't concentrate on work. I keep glancing over at my race pix donning the walls of my cubicle envisioning myself dicing with some friends through turns 1&2 at Roebling. My colleagues think I'm a little whacked when I make motorcycle sounds as I tip from side to side, pretending to lean my chair through the turns.

This racing thing is a dangerous addiction. Maybe I should get hooked on something milder...

... like CRACK.

7. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

Actually I am pretty calm,Last year i was always kinda nervous,but now I just feel very calm and confident.Its the new and improved me [​IMG]