1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage National Points

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by El Skwid!, Sep 7, 2011.

1. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I know. I had to slip a smart-ass comment in somewhere. If you had not noticed I'm a little slow and disfunctional so I have to take it when I can get it :rolleyes:

I had to enter all the races. Only way to learn a lot in a short amount of time. Not to mention, when it comes to hanging out with the fast crowd (Chuck, Howie, BJ, etc) I'm waaaay behind the curve. No pun intended :cool:

Bodywork revamp is mandatory over the winter. Especially after that highside at Road A. 'Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it' :D

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

But chuck has some left over HRC flake for a pimpin paint job?!

3. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

& now BMSP

4. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Bump "Update"

BUMP....

So... any chance the "National points" will get updated/corrected?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There were updated following Barber and will be again hopefully tonight. If you want a correction I need a lot more info than just a random complaint on the BBS.

6. Yamaha Fan

Sean,

Thank you for E-mailing me a copy of the national vintage points September 6th in response to my E-mail about the lack of a national vintage points total as well as problems looking up points on the web site.

I also appreciate that you added the list to the points page. What everyone has been asking for is a Vintage national points total, to be useful the list needs to include all races to date.

On September 8th you posted the link (post #3 in this thread) and asked "Whats not up to date?"

Robin172 posted right after you asked, indicating that Summit Point from the previous weekend was not included, I posted immediately following Robin that the 8/20-21 Talladega results were not included.

Robins post #5

"Last weekend? :D"

My Post #6

"since you asked ;)

8/20-21 Talladega Gran Prix Raceway, Talladega"

Here is a copy of my E-mail to you sent september 6th (I take it you did not see the reply?)

" Sean,

Thank you for sending this. From looking at it I don't think it is fully up to date, there are no August Tally results included.

Best Regards,

Bob Macaulay"

My E-mail and post seem pretty specific. Given what I sent and what was posted I have difficulty seeing my post today as a "random complaint" but then again this is your sand box.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Emailing me is specific, your post today without referencing anything else is random - more details would have helped me understand what you were asking.

Now that i have those details I will look into it tomorrow assuming I remember.

8. wera #3

wera #3 Well-Known Member

Its still not up to date.....

well i guess we didnt specify a date.....

9. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Or year.....dont p!$$ off the big guy.....lol.

10. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Everyone wants to know where they stand going into the GNF, especially against guys in other regions.

11. Yamaha Fan

Sean, looking at the schedule I was mistaken, Tobin was talking about BeaveRun Motorsports Park 9/4.

I had E-mailed you that Tally was missing and I posted it in this thread as a quote to your post.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No you didn't, so without specifics I honestly have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about - seriously.

I'm not joking, I'm not screwing around. I looked at the points and they look okay to me. So if you see problems - email me. Same as always. Posting here is NOT always going to get a response. Email puts the information in front of me at the office where I need to fix things.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't remember that email or the post sorry. I thought it was all fixed as of last week.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also - the updates I had hoped would happen the last two days have not, still working on it.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally understand - but saying "the points are wrong" doesn't help me fix anything. Saying the points are wrong because Talladega from whatever date is not showing gives me something to look at and fix.

16. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

there's an endless, fresh, hot pie buffet in it for you if you botch everyone in 500GP's numbers but mine.

...and yes, i realize how expensive that could be for me.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Back to the I accept bribes but don't do anything for them :D

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Angle for a kg at the GNF. It would be nice to have them throw you one for me to help empty.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll work on getting the kegerator cleaned up and ready to roll :D

20. Yamaha Fan

:up: Thanks for getting it done, looks like it is all there, helps some of us see the possibilities