1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Games

Discussion in 'General' started by thiam1, Jan 19, 2001.

1. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

for PS2: MotoGP rocks!!!! very hard and challenging and winning opens up the riders and their bikes, not just the bikes themselves....sweeeeeetttt.....

2. MARRC11

MARRC11 Well-Known Member

Just got mine today from Ducati.com shipped direct from Italy. Only 3 days! And it comes with a free Ducati.com baseball cap! Shipping was only $12! Can't wait to try it out tonight.

3. aip

aip Well-Known Member

This coming from a guy with 2500 bbs posts.

4. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Let us know how it works. You got it for PS2, right?

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I'm hooked on Test Drive Le Mans. But Joey195 and I are looking for something we can play online, against other people. Does anyone know of an online race series that does more than turn left?

6. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Well, Dreamcast has a modem. I suppose you should be able to play games online with that. I've never tried, thoough.

7. freaky

freaky Guest

superbike 2000 and 2001 are online i believe.

8. Super_Dave_344

Super_Dave_344 Well-Known Member

I havent found anywhere online ot hook up and play superbike 2000 or 2001. This game is really good and if you say its to hard well your obveously not a real motorcycle rider/racer!! its pretty realistic but does have alittle room for improvement. if anyone ever wants to hook up and race email me and let me know im always on and willing to kick your butts!! HAHAHA

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Yup just because I hang out on the board during work doesn't mean I'm a homebody.

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

And Speedvision. [​IMG]

11. MARRC11

MARRC11 Well-Known Member

No - PC, but it should be about the same.

I haven't figured out the "reverse calibration" suggestion yet. I don't think mine is calibrated correctly yet. I can't brake and turn right simultaneously, though I can to the left. I'd prefer some feedback on the brake lever, or at least some resistance. I was using EA World Superbike (1999 version). Previously used keyboard, then Logitech Wingman Steering Wheel w/Pedals. With the Wingman, won every race. I was having a tough time with the Ducati Motorcycle controller last night so I'll have to calibrate again. As I practiced with it, I got better - alot better; but still haven't matched the lap times posted with the steering wheel. But that's only one night, we'll see.

12. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Maybe it'll be helpful when NASCAR branches out into motorcycling... [​IMG]