1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Game shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Already taking about that same old tired bullshit.

Apparently young white guy couldn’t take losing a fucking madden tournament and took it out on other gamers...

Wonder if his parents spoon fed him drugs and let him play games until he became an adult.

When the participation awards ran or he lashed out...

TLR67 likes this.
  2. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I'd be curious to what degree this was predetermined. Why did he even have a gun with him at a video game tournament?

BigBird and Robby-Bobby like this.
  3. joec

joec brace yourself

Maybe he was worried about not getting his parking spot .It's Florida after all.

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Not that I would ever be at a video game tournement, but if I was, and it was legal, I would havea gun with me. Of course it would be for protection from someone like this.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh come on every knows that bullies surround places like that are so rich in nerds....

All kidding aside I have not read much on this but some people carry every where. Of course some should not. RIP to his victims and may he get a cell on the top of the prison with either sun or search lights shining in 24/7 (a dark hole would be to much like momma's basement.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He killed himself.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Non Social Losers........ Sad to see these New Generations with heads buried in Plasma and Computer screens.... Go get a Job... Work... Socialize.... Be friggin Normal....

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

RIP to the victims, but when I heard an announcer on the radio reference calls for increased security for this "sport" I just shook my head. IT IS A GAME.

10. Fonda Dix

I find it hilarious that they call them esports. Sports? Yeah, sure.

K51000, BHP41 and cajun636 like this.
  11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

What’s the point here? Is the “thought” that his political leanings were motivation in his decision to kill? I don’t get why this is even worth printing based on what we know at this time? On its surface, it appears WAY more likely that the “special” little guy just couldn’t handle losing.

12. Fonda Dix

No idea. Ask the person who wrote it.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A preemptive strike against those that would claim he was a RW gun nut? It's important to those that want to assign the blame for mental illness to one political side or the other.

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I didn’t figure you’d know. But I had to quote your post as its the only place that links the article.

As far as I’m concerned, anyone drawing that firm a line on either side of the aisle over politics has a mental illness.

Orvis likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You asked why, I gave you my opinion as to why.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I agree that would seem to make sense as a reason. I just went to my first thought on the mindset behind an author feeling the need to go there right away. Kinda sad that it would be a “requirement” to establish party lines over such a thing, but realistic in today’s climate.

17. Fonda Dix

These days if someone farts the first question is was the air blue or red.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

tis another side effect of antisocial media.

19. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

While I agree wholeheartedly some of those guys are making boo koo bucks. Not to mention top video games make more money than top movies.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So do some on the Texas Hold em poker players. That too is still a game.