1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victory For Dutch Reagan

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Nov 4, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

one of the few men in office with a backbone?

yeah, sorry. i'm guilty.

clinton and carter are definitely hero material.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Reagan was the greatest President of the last half of the 20th century. Top 5 of all time.

While Reagan is going to have monuments and cities named after him, Clinton will be just a footnote.

3. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

don't hold your4 breath

4. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I was waiting for the.....let's put Ronnie's bust on mount rushmore commitee. :D

I think we have beaten this topic into the topsoil. The only president in the 20th century worthy of rushmore is FDR!!!

Ronnie couldn't carry FDR's jockstrap or remember where he put it. :Poke:

Maybe Nancy could call up Miss Cleo and she'll put a fix on it?? :mad:

For those who are scoring at home:

WERA 0
    BBS -20
    PPRP 0
    T/A wife locked up the sharp knifes and power tools

5. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Yead, FDR was great all right. Created a bunch of make-work programs and a Ponzi scheme called Social Security. He also created the entitlement mentality that is our largest problem today.

We'd be infinitely better off if he'd dropped dead in his first term, rather than his fourth.

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Screw that. Ronnie has earned his own mountain carving. :)

National Airports named after Reagan: 1

Named after Clinton or Carter: 0

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and don't forget that cool battleship thingy. :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, the only living president to ever have an aircraft carrier named after him.

10. WeaselBob

gee, like I'm supposed to be impressed, change my mindset, get a labotomy and vote conservative ?

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't care what you do really. :D

But the lobotomy wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe when they crack your skull all the demo-crate stupid will leak out. :D

12. WeaselBob

topic's old, overdone, boring and I could care less. You right wing lovers jerk each other off in this forum for the rest of the weekend

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

okay. :D

bye yamabutthole.

14. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

But aren't your other choices limited to Eisenhower, Bush Sr., Ford and Nixon? :Poke: ;)

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and yours limited to chicks with dicks, and peter puffers.

16. WeaselBob

I've come to expect such intellectual rhetoric from brad, that's why it's not worth discussing anything here with him around. What do you do for intellectual stimulation? WWF is above your level... that's why I'll leave this place to you from now on

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Come on dude.....

The WWE is great stuff. What is funnier then Stone Cold Austin? Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)? The APA dudes?

If you're not watching Monday Night Wrastling, you ARE missing something.

As for Right wing, I consider myself more in the line of a Moderate Conservative Hawk.

Oh and if JFK was running for Prez. today he'd be a Republican. :)

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i thought jerkoff left us to jerk off? :mad: now look, the tool is back again. don't hate me because canada sucks bob. it's not MY fault.

19. WeaselBob

If you talked to anyone who lived through the depression years you'd realize how asinine that is. FDR gave this nation hope and brought them back from nothing--this country was broke and worthless, millions were homeless--anyone who lived through that would spit in your face--they worshipped that man because he gave them hope and a way out.

My parents and grandparents were hardworking people, doing pretty well, and lost everything they owned: property, clothing, toys, EVERYthing sold for pennies on the dollar to buy food.

Your comments are the most disgusting, misinformed crap I've ever read, even Brad can't top this (but I bet he tries). You guys must enjoy ignorance and bitterness :Puke:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And with that generalization, you are guilty of making a stupid mistake.

Without asking my views on FDR you have labeled me a fool.

Bob, you're a good guy with strong views that I can respect (don't have to agree with 'em now do I?).

I could post more but I taped Wrastling and want to watch it before my Klan meeting. :rolleyes: