1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vesrah brake pad part # ID

Discussion in 'Tech' started by R1M370, Oct 18, 2017.

1. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Recently bought 2 sets of Vesrah brake pads and I notice one set has more pad material than the other set and a different part #. Both sets came in boxes marked VD-248 RJLXX but the part numbers on the back are 010 HH M2 (right ones I think) and 010 HH R2 on the other set. I'm guessing I got two different compounds and I'm not having much luck trying get contact info to Vesrah to ask what I have. Bought the pads off amazon and already sent a email to seller for more information but wondered if anyone on here would know what the difference between the 010 HH M2 & 010 HH R2

pefrey likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

R1M370 likes this.
  3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Buy off Amazon and then tap a reputable, knowledgeable seller that supports the race community for data.

Sounds about right.

4. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

This doesn't look like the Amazon to me... :D

5. metricdevilmoto

Wrong browser window, maybe.

How you been? I'm out for Daytona for a few days, but if you want to stop by the shop next week, later in the week, I've got a pretty trick bike in you'd appreciate.

6. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

No homo, but I like guys like you. Tell shit how it is.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. metricdevilmoto

I genuinely appreciate you saying that. Thanks.

:beer:

8. afm199

afm199 Well-Known Member

I'm fairly sure that Vesrah did an issue of endurance pads in that XX configuration, and they were a bit thicker. Could well be wrong. Kurveygirl is the person to ask.

R1M370 likes this.