1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velorex sidecar and mounting hardware 1000.00

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by barnacle bill, Sep 26, 2018.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

it's black. but could use a paint job or at least a touch up. had it on a bike up to last week. everything works. early 70's model I think . has the short clear windshield . I can't post pics( too big) on here but you can email me for pictures. thanks, bill and darethea

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wish I could, I'd love to see if any of the pups wanna ride in one :D

Phl218 likes this.
  3. barnacle bill

yep, dogs love to ride. but I've had two sidecars the last 20 yrs. time to downsize a little and I'm running out of parking room. I think these velorex are still built the same. around 3 grand now new. b bill

4. barnacle bill

I'll go look but I think it is a 562 model. has the full grab bar across the front of the cockpit. dogs can't hold on to it though for they don't have thumbs. girls like it though.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Man I wish you were closer I've been looking for one. Put one on for a customer years ago and had a blast in it. Every time he'd bring it in for service he'd leave it for a week or 2, " take your kids and wife out in it and enjoy it ". It was a Velorex I got for him, new. I've found one local but it's a Russian thing, haven't gotten to look at it yet.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

how do I email you? Well I mean whats your email addy?

7. barnacle bill

8. barnacle bill

this car is not that big or heavy. someone could pick it up and deliver it to the gnf? 400cc will pull it . I got one on an sr500 yamaha . had this one on my sportster for a while. b bill

9. barnacle bill

the russian hacks are pretty neat but the ones I seen are all metal. it was pretty heavy .

10. barnacle bill