1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanson Leathers $500 shipped

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by casjoker, Sep 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

upload_2019-9-4_21-6-6.png
    Older Vanson Leathers would make a great back up or perfect if just starting out. size 46 I am 5'10" 200lbs and they fit well. My guess is 5"8"-5'11" should fit. Yes, of course, they have been crashed in. Small tears in the one sleeve over armor. Scuffed up in other areas. Selling because I sadly don't see myself being able to get back to the track anytime soon.

2. casjoker

3. casjoker

$350 shipped

4. casjoker

bump...

5. casjoker

Bump for the off season...$300 shipped :blart:

6. joec

joec brace yourself

That is an insanely good price. I'm almost tempted but I'm about color coordinated.. That's a great suit.

casjoker likes this.
  7. racerbri

racerbri Member

Just curious if you ever sold the leathers

8. casjoker

No, I still have them.

9. casjoker

Just moved and realized when unpacking a tote that I still have these. $300 shipped

10. racerbri

racerbri Member

I see you still have the leather lol. I don't need them and they don't match my bike and other gear. But I'm trying to find a way to justify the cost.

11. casjoker

Easy, repaint your bike to match...:D Yeah, I am kind of surprised they didn't sell the first time around. Great leathers I just don't know how I will be able to get back to the track in the next 3-4 years. I bought a house and 50 acres so no disposable income for awhile.

12. casjoker

Fall bump

13. Gil

Gil Well-Known Member

PM'd you last night.

14. casjoker

Sorry, just saw it. I responded.