1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Jones interview

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by galloway840, Apr 29, 2019.

1. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't trust him since he is a self declared commie. CNN is just trying to reestablish some credibility lately after basically 2 years of screaming about the Mueller report (and being 100% wrong). Just because the rattle ain't rocking doesn't mean you trust a copperhead.

ShadowBoxer and Fonda Dix like this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont know if Van Jones is a communist but he without a doubt racist.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought that words didn't mean anything anymore. Or is it only when other people use it? You truly are the gift that keeps giving. :D

Anyway, without even bothering with the link, why doesn't anybody listen to Van Jones to begin with? Even if you (not you ^^) gave him any kind of credibility before the Trump era, his meltdown on election night should have disqualified him from being listened to by anyone ever again.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Copperheads don't have rattles. :Poke: :D

HPPT likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Which is why they're so dangerous.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Isn't he married to a honkey?

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is the guy that left the city once to study the wild natives in the Midwest. He wanted to find out why the uncivilized hillbillies voted Trump. He sat down at the dinner table with a Midwest family, then declared that he understood. :rolleyes: What a tool.

Also yes, he is a self declared communist.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Van Jones?

Isn't that @BigBird at the Chrysler dealership looking at the newest Town & Country? :D

cav115 likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

See how far I stay away from them?

12. BigBird

BigBird blah