1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 starts here

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpracer15, Mar 16, 2010.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I expect you not to use the "I've exceeded my race budget" excuse for the rest of the season:Poke:

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Only thing holding me up from coming is that VIR is what 2 weeks later and I cant afford both. Especially if something should happen. But Im not sure funding will allow Road A and I gotta get on the bike b4 traveling all the way to VIR. Not that the bike has any problems but Im older and rusty as hell. So I need some track time first. But Im going to VIR this year even if I have to carry the damn bikes on my back with all the gear in a little red wagon.
    And the Skwid pops outta the woodwork!!!

3. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Hellooooo that is the start of the boat budget!!!! I am sure you know how these "budgets" work.

:beer:

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Being on a boat is like being in jail with a chance of drowning.

5. Dyle

Dont hold back Stickboy....Tell us how you really feel.

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I never owned a boat..............sounded like a good hobby. Sitting on the water, fishing, drinking beer, looking at bikini's........hey, I got an idea.

SWIMMING POOL FUND! I can do all that stuff and not get a ticket being drunk in public!

And for those wondering............yes, we do stock our cement fishing pools with fish............that's why they are called cement fishing pools..........daaahhhh.

:up:

7. stickboy274

In Columbia we ride skateboards in our pools. It seems to be a better use for them

8. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Stick, I don't get the jail analogy?

All I know about boats is the "It's a hole in the water you throw $$ into" & "the 2 happiest days for a boat owner are the day he buys it, & the day he sells it!"
    Better find a 'Vintage Boat' bbs to complain on.

I may have to run Road A just to collect points from all the guys not running!

9. stickboy274

It's like being in jail. It ain't like your gonna go anywhere. You're just stuck there, on your boat.

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Skwid, don't go chasing empty grids............empty victory.....save your money and come out to CMP and race in a crowd. You can even bring out the 7 and race the newbie for braggin rights.

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Anyone have a whole F2-3 front end they wanna sell? Forks, rim, lines, calipers, MC and rotors??

12. stickboy274

What do you plan on putting it on?

13. Dyle

Ive got you covered on the brakes part. Ive got a full set of front stockers. May even have SB lines on them Im not sure. But its solid from the master to the calliper. one less thing to look for.

14. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

I'd like to, but once again CMP is between Road A & RRR. & it's not a NF race.
    New guy isn't going to Road A?

Stick- it has a motor, you can move around.

15. stickboy274

Yeah, I can walk around with the other prisoners from time to time also. I'm still locked up.

CMP is your buddy. Everybody needs to come and play

16. Dyle

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  17. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Very nice Dyle...........does it have all the cool aftermarket suspension goodies? I am assuming the fur and chrome are coming later one after the sparkle paint?

:up:

18. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

GREENteam over red today Beaver. My first V7HW win. I have to thank Tom Hughey for doing a fantastic job on my forks.

19. stickboy274

20. Dyle

Tman works suspension.
    Good job Lance. Congrats.
    So whos coming to Road Atl.?